Resources

Resources

Find useful information about everything related to mobile here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
how to download starhub bill fr Jan 20 to Dec 20

I understand that by default we can only access last 6 months bills. How can I download all my starhub bill from Jan 20 to Dec 20?

Question

like to download 2020 starhub bills

Hi I understand that by default I can only access past 6 months starhub bills. How can I download my starhub bills (mobile, starhub tv) for t

Question

Termination of Mobile connection from abroad

Hi - I have moved out of country and want to cancel my connections. Can you please help me how to go about doing the same from abroad. regards Sujoy

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 d ago

Question

How to nominate a mobile line for Hub Club?

Enjoy up to 30% savings on your mobile monthly subscriptions when you nominate your household member’s mobile lines via My Account Manager using the H

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

12 d ago

Question

StarHub Prepaid Add-ons You Don’t Want to Pass Up

Experience more and enjoy even greater value with your StarHub Prepaid SIM Card with these add-ons! Yes, you can do more with your StarHub Prepaid mob

posted 

1 m ago

Article

5G Phones You Should Get Your Hands On via StarHub Online Store

StarHub is the first in Singapore to launch the 5G network, which is the next generation of mobile data connectivity. 5G will bring faster connectivit

posted 

1 m ago

Article

How to Activate FamilyConnect?

StarHub is the first in Singapore to introduce a cellular offering for Family Setup which allows children and older family members of the household wh

posted 

4 m ago

Article

How much data an app uses on your phone?

Running out of mobile data isn’t exactly the kind of situation you want to get caught in. It’s even frustrating when you incur extra

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Article

How to Subscribe to Unlimited Weekend Pass?

Wanna get unlimited data on weekends? Then might as well subscribe to Unlimited Weekend Pass, which lets you surf worry-free on weekends and avoid exc

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

What are Budget friendly StarHub 5G Devices?

2020 was the year of 5G where 5G devices started hitting the market. It looks like 2021 will be even more so with more mobile carriers expanding their

posted 

1 m ago

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More