Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

Find useful information about everything related to mobile here

Ask a Question
  • •••
What is StarHub WOW Prepaid Data Plan?

What is StarHub WOW Prepaid Data Plan? StarHub WOW Prepaid Data Plan allows you to stream your favourite videos, post more photos on Facebook, w

Question

How to cancel your scheduled DataTravel?

Do you have a scheduled DataTravel Asia-Pacific and/or DataTravel Global but no longer need it? Worry no more, because you can cancel your scheduled D

Question

Traveling overseas? Schedule your DataTravel in advance

Are you aware that you can now schedule DataTravel in advance? Yes, you read that right! You can now enjoy the convenience of scheduling DataTravel As

Question

How to Add and Remove International Roaming?

Are you going to travel overseas? Stay in touch with your loved ones while overseas by activating your International Roaming which enables you to rece

Question

How to Activate Premium Rate Service (PRS) Barring via My StarHub App?

If you have seen a new section added to your mobile bill named or read something like “Bill on Behalf Goods/Services,” you could have subs

Article

How to Activate FamilyConnect?

StarHub is the first in Singapore to introduce cellular offering for Family Setup which allows children and older family members of the household who

Article

How to port-in to StarHub?

Porting in to StarHub and retaining your number at the same time? At StarHub, we make it as easy as ABC for you! How? Continue to read this to make yo

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

21 days ago

Question

StarHub Letter of Authorisation to Collect on Behalf

For recontract customers* who are unable to receive your online delivery in person, you can appoint a third-party to receive it on your behalf. The au

Discussion

How to nominate a mobile line for Hub Club?

Enjoy up to 30% savings on your mobile monthly subscriptions when you nominate your household member’s mobile lines via My Account Manager using the H

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a month ago

Question

How to Change your StarHub Mobile Plan via My StarHub App?

Do you want to change your current StarHub mobile plan? You no longer have to call our Customer Support to do that! Simply log-in My StarHub App to ch

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question