Resources

Resources

Find useful information about everything related to mobile here

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Unable to receive SMS messages since 01Jan2022 started

I realised I have not been able to receive any SMS messages since 01Jan2022 started. Sending out SMS messages are OK. Contacted Starhub Support who taught me to dial #35*1234*16# but it didnt fix the issue. Kindly advise how else I can fix the issue?

Question

How to Sign Up for SmartSupport Lite via My StarHub App?

Want to extend the device protection of your existing mobile device? You can now do that with SmartSupport Lite! This is a mobile value-added service for SIM Only Plan subscribers that will provide worry-free care for your existing mobile device.Keep in mind that SmartSupport Lite is not an insuranc

Article

How to Change Your StarHub Mobile Plan via My Account?

Planning to change your current StarHub mobile plan? No more calling our Customer Support or visiting our shop to do that! You can simply log in to the My Account to change your mobile plan.Before you change your mobile plan, please note the following:Change of mobile plan is applicable to all with

Article

Bad roaming with asked additional sponor with charges

Very bad roaming service and totally not working. From the app cannot enable and asked for addtional charges like sponor letter. I am the one who paid and subscribed why need additoinal and charges?

Question

Roaming issue and asked owner to get stupid local sponer

Why i cannot log in without notify me?

Question

Planning to Recontract your StarHub Mobile Plan?

Have you fulfilled your mobile contract? Fancy a new mobile phone? Want to change your current mobile plan? If the answer to those questions is a “YES,” take note of the following information before you recontract your mobile plan.  All outstanding balance under your 

Article

Lost my phone, reported and no reply

I lost my phone and reported loss under starhub smart but there is no response. Please help.

Question

StarHub Letter of Authorisation to Collect on Behalf

For recontract customers* who are unable to receive your online delivery in person, you can appoint a third-party to receive it on your behalf. The authorized person should have on hand a letter of Authorisation. *The letter of authorisation is only applicable to recontracting customers. New custom

Discussion

How to Request for a StarHub SIM Card Replacement via My StarHub App?

Need to request to change your StarHub SIM Card? Worry no more, you can now request the replacement of your StarHub SIM Card via the My StarHub App. Simply follow the steps below to request a replacement.  STEP 1: Log in to My StarHub App.  STEP 2: Tap "Mobile" and select the mobile nu

Article

How to change your StarHub SIM to 5G SIM Card?

Are you an existing Mobile+ subscriber? Are you still using an old StarHub SIM Card? If the answer to those questions is yes, then you need to change your current StarHub SIM to a 5G SIM Card. The exchange to the new 5G SIM card is at no extra charge. Here’s how to request to change your StarH

Article

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More