Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

A library of articles about broadband that you might find useful

Ask a Question
  • •••
StarHub How-to's: How to activate the new smartcard for your HubStation & HD Interactive Set-top box

IMPORTANT NOTE: Any Video-On-Demand titles purchased and still within active viewing period will no longer be available after the swap.   Kindly ensur

Question

StarHub How-to's: How to activate the new Smartcard for your Digital Set-top Box

IMPORTANT NOTE: Any Video-On-Demand titles purchased and still within active viewing period will no longer be available after the swap.   Kindly ensur

Question

StarHub How-to's: What is StarHub Interactive TV?

[video]   In this video, we'll introduce to you what is the StarHub Interactive TV Guide. You can get information you need at your fingertips, such as

Question

StarHub How-to's: What is StarHub TV Anywhere?

This is StarHub TV Anywhere, StarHub's latest Internet TV service which allows you to watch your favourite TV channels 'LIVE' and rent your favourite

Question

Accessing Teletext

Why am I not able to view Teletext using my set-top box?Teletext is only supported via the composite output. Both the set-top boxes and TVs do not sup

Question

Instant Buy

What is the Instant Buy feature about? How do I subscribe to a channel or On Demand Channel using this feature?Instant Buy is a new feature available

Question

Telescope Magazine (Tablet)

1.    What is Telescope Magazine? Telescope Magazine is the digital version of our print Telescope. The essential guide to StarHub’s monthly cable TV

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question