Skip to main content
Resources

Resources

A library of articles about broadband that you might find useful

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to nominate an existing Netflix account under your HomeHub Plus bundle?

Did you recently signed up or recontracted to HomeHub Plus? Do you have an existing Netflix account under StarHub’s postpaid bill? If yes, you can nom

Question

How to set Parental Control on your set top box?

While there are a variety of kid-friendly shows and movies, there is also plenty of content that is not so age-appropriate. As much as you want to, bu

Question

Manage your StarHub TV service on My StarHub App

Finally, you can manage your StarHub TV service quickly on your My StarHub App (MSA) with just a few clicks. You can even check your contract details

Question

Using StarHub Go on Chromecast

Did You Know? StarHub Go is Chromecast supported. Yes, you can cast any StarHub Go content from phones, tablets, or laptops to your TV. Isn’t it amazi

Question

How To Record Shows On Your Cable Set-Top Box

Your favourite K-drama is on but you have a dinner date with your girlfriends in half an hour. Guilt and shame consume you for even considering cancel

Question

I need help on my StarHub TV service!

Unable to watch certain channels or having pixelated image? The sound doesn't tally with the image or the image keep jerking? Are you having issue acc

Question

HD Interactive Set-Top Box (Samsung GX-SH530CF)

1. What is a HD Interactive set-top box (GX-SH530CF) and how is it different from the current model (4586DVB)? The HD Interactive set-top box (S

Question

StarHub How-to's: How to swap your Set-top Box

To swap your set-top box, visit any of our StarHub Shops. Please remember to bring along the following items: The registered customer's original NRIC

Question

StarHub TV Lite

Attention to all StarHub Home Broadband customers! Here is your chance to enjoy StarHub TV for free! Simply sign up to StarHub TV Lite

Question

Anytime TV is now StarHub TV Lite

16 FreeView channels and complimentary set-top box rental for home broadband customers Premium add-on channels available on a la carte basis   Singapo

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question