Resources

Resources

A library of articles about broadband that you might find useful

Ask a Question
  • •••
My SH TV contract going to end.

There isnt any letter or email to get hold of ur old regular customer.... I only got a sms say extent bb by 1mth so any deal for ur old regular cus

Question

How to link an existing Netflix account to your HomeHub+ bundle?

Did you recently signed up or recontracted to HomeHub+? Do you have an existing Netflix account under StarHub’s postpaid bill? If yes, you can l

Question

How to enjoy the free 3 months Amazon Prime membership?

Did you recently sign-up or recontract to any #hellochange 2-year mobile plans or no-contract SIM Only plan? If yes, you are eligible for the free 3 m

Question

Lack of compassion

"Customer at the Heart". This is one of 6 culture markers stated in Starhub's website. To me this means "making an effort to understand the customer:

Discussion

unsubscribe to StarHub tv go

Hello, how can I unsubscribe StarHub TV go? I have tried searching it in my StarHub account from both web browser and through app, and I can't find i

Question

Enjoy more Asian entertainment on iQIYI

Are you into Chinese and Korean dramas? You can now stream the hottest Asian entertainment from iQIYI originals, dramas, blockbusters, and variety sho

Article

Step-by-Step Guide to Activate Hotstar for StarHub's Indian TV+ customers

India’s premium video streaming app – Hotstar is now an exclusive complimentary offer to Indian+ customers on a 12- or 24-months contract.

Article

Go Max on StarHub Go

So we've recently launched Go Max, a new streaming pack that offers over 80 live and on demand channels which you can stream on StarHub Go anytime, an

Question

Ways to Add and Remove an Entertainment Pass

Enjoy the widest selection of TV channels in StarHub’s seven Entertainment Passes curated for your needs and wants. In fact, you can switch betw

Article

Get an Antstream subscription!

Antstream Arcade is a retro games platform with more than 1,000 curated games to enjoy and play. You can play with your friends or foes with one accou

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More