Resources

Resources

A library of articles about broadband that you might find useful

Ask a Question
  • •••
How to activate Netflix after signing up to HomeHub Plus?

Did you know StarHub recently partnered with Netflix to bring you the best entertainment bundle yet? Find out what is in the new HomeHub Plus bundle h

Question

Want more entertainment with your StarHub TV+?

Already subscribed to StarHub TV+? Want more content? Get these add-on channels with any StarHub TV+ Pass to enjoy even more entertainment. &nbs

Article

Let’s get familiar with the StarHub TV+ Box

Have you heard about the new StarHub TV+ Box? You’ll enjoy all your favourite shows in one place through StarHub TV+ Box as it enables you unlim

Article

Let's compare the StarHub TV+ Box vs Fibre TV Set-Top Box

There’s better entertainment with the new StarHub TV+ experience! Enjoy live TV channels and on-demand content by renting a StarHub TV+ Box once

Article

Encountering issues with your StarHub TV+ Box?

Are you encountering an error message when you use your StarHub TV+ Box? Of course, we don’t want you to experience these errors. So, what shoul

Article

I need help on my StarHub TV service!

Unable to watch certain channels or having pixelated image? The sound doesn't tally with the image or the image keep jerking? Are you having issue acc

Question

Changing netflix subscriptionfix

Hi, I signed up homehub last year and it comes with free Netflix standard plan (2screens) for one year. How do I downgrade the plan to basic (1 screen

Question

Ways to watch StarHub TV+

It’s never been easier to watch content with StarHub TV+. Watch what you want, when you want and where you want! With StarHub TV+, you can acces

Article

Home hub termination and switch to Asian Pass

Hi i currently have the starhub fibre and tv under homehub but i want to switch to Asian Pass tv and terminate the fibre. How can i do it to ensure mi

Question

My SH TV contract going to end.

There isnt any letter or email to get hold of ur old regular customer.... I only got a sms say extent bb by 1mth so any deal for ur old regular cus

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More