Skip to main content
Prepaid

Prepaid

A space for our StarHub prepaid users to discuss tips and tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
W
Proof of Mobile Number Ownership

I need a proof of mobile number ownership for bank account opening, how can I get one?

Question

extend validity of Prepaid SIM

Can I extend the validity of my prepaid SIM without doing a topup? I have balance in the card and I can do the *123# which extends the usage of the b

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Starhub prepaid no service

Hi, I have some issue regarding my starhub prepaid, I forgot to top up my starhub prepaid, so it become no service, how to activate back my starhub pr

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Terminate SIM Only Plan

Hi, I want to terminate my Starhub SIM Only Plan, but I am currently overseas and hence, I am not able to call customer service to do so.   Bet

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Porting prepaid to postpaid failed

I purchased a postpaid sim only plan, and requested to port my starhub prepaid number to the new postpaid plan. I got the new sim delivered today but

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Prepaid SIM data isn't working

Hello, I bought this SIM card three days ago on Friday but my data doesn't still doesn't work (calling works though). Even though 4G sign appears on t

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

kly88 

2 months ago

Question

My main wallet balance missing

I’m in Singapore last couple of months without any traveling.  When I turned on my mobile phone after charging, suddenly I got a message “Welcome to I

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Prepaid balance dropped suddenly

Using Starhub prepaid 8248 5604, account balance suddenly dropped with out making any calls, last time also this happened in 2 days, can you help me t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Priya_R 

3 years ago

Question

Prepaid main wallet disappeared

I topped up 2x 60sgd two day in a row (and even bought a data plan) and my main wallet got deducted to 0 sgd during the same day I topped up. I litera

Question

Prepaid sim expired - want to get the same number back

Hi,I forgot to extend the prepaid sim top-up / validity and the sim validity has expired on 28/04/2020 more than 3 months ago .. although there was go

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question