Skip to main content
Prepaid

Prepaid

A space for our StarHub prepaid users to discuss tips and tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
C
Do expired prepaid SIM cards count towards the 3-card limit?

I have previously purchased StarHub prepaid SIM cards that have since expired. Do they still count towards the government’s 3 prepaid SIM card p

Question

Reactivate expired SIM

Hi, I'd like to reactivate my SIM card as I missed the top-up date and now the card seems to have expired. Thank you very much

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

a day ago

Question

How do i report and suspend my LOST PREPAID SIM CARD?

Hi i'm Anjelica Wong Yu Ling, bought starhub prepaid sim card many months ago this year. Registered under the number < removed private information

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

Green Prepaid SIM card

Hi, my GREEN Prepaid SIM card is PUK locked - what should I do now? I've been using this number for more than 10years.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 days ago

Question

Cannot make outgoing calls

Hi, I need help ASAP. I am unable to make outgoing calls and incoming can’t be received. It says that can’t make calls due to prepaid. Ple

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 days ago

Question

Balance gone

Hello So i topped up 28 dollars in my main balance after buying the card at a shop. The SMS then shows that the top up was successful. But when I the

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 days ago

Discussion

Incorrect mobile bill and no customer service line is answering

I paid my two month mobile contract in full and did not request to extend the contract. You are informing me that I owe two months for a aim card I do

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

10 days ago

Discussion

Cant activated Prepaid Sim card

Hi, there can someone assist me for activate my sim card?i tried to contact Hotline but no one answering

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

11 days ago

Question

Prepaid no service overseas

Hi, I am currently working overseas and somehow my prepaid starhub simcard has no service. I have activated data roaming and have sufficient funds in

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

12 days ago

Question

Cancel postpaid contract

I've 5 months left on my 2 years 75$/month postpaid contact. Unfortunately, I had to move out of Singapore and now I wanted to cancel my contract. But

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

15 days ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question