Prepaid

Prepaid

A space for our StarHub prepaid users to discuss tips and tricks

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Ownership for my prepaid number

Hi May I request a Letter of ownership for my prepaid number < removed private information > to use to open a bank account.

Question

Is receiving SMS free in prepaid?

Hi, is receiving sms free for prepaid cards? I have free data and voice time in my account but I don’t have any sms s, can I still receive a sms

Question

Operation Director

I am in Myanmar, my outgoing calls are barred and my incoming calls is not working either, i have sufficient balance in the prepaid card and i have al

Question

Tanmoy

Can i port singtel prepaid number to starhub prepaid. Is there any charge for that.

Question

Resume Voluntary Suspension

I received an e-mail that my 6 months voluntary suspension is about to expire. I would like to reactivate my number again. I went through the app but

Question

Prepaid number to postpaid number

I am trying to convert my starhub prepaid number to postpaid to port over to Circles Life. How do i do this without paying any fee or subscribing to m

Question

Unable to make outgoing calls -prepaid starhub

Hi, I am unable to make outgoing calls from overseas.I can receive incoming calls and messages but outgoing cannot.please kindly help. Thank you

Question

pepaid expired yesterday

I just found out my prepaid is not provisioned, i think it was expired yesterday. I still have some money in the prepaid, so how can i get the refund

Question

Prepaid mobile expired. Main Balance gone

My prepaid mobile expired and main balance $229.24 gone immediately. I re-topup just few hours later. Could you refund my previous balance? Thank you.

Question

Unauthorized Netflix Charge on Mobile and Cable bill

Anyone else facing this problem now? I have 2 netflix subscription added on to my June bill for mobile as well as for cable. I called customer ser

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More