Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Free mobile plan for your family for 2 years

I just ported another number to my starhub account and was shown "Free mobile plan for your family for 2 years" in my purchase receipt. Can't seem to

Question

5G Sim Request

How to get 5G sim.retail shop or door delivery.

Question

CIS Recontract

Hi I want to recontract with CIS, Online but I don't have a corporate email address. I have ask our HR and they said they don't have a  corpora

Question

Sim only 25

I've 2 lines on Sim only 25. I did not checked my bills as all along it's on Giro. I remember clearly that the sales consultant told me that they gave

Question

Activate new sim card

Hi I recieved a new sim card from yeaterday morning. But until now it havent activated? Can u help me for that issue. It caused me a lot of inconvenie

Question

Recontract via website or store?

Can anyone share their view or advice on whether there is any benefit or differences of doing line recontract through the Starhub website or the physi

Question

Accepted Solution

Request for deposit ($S800) refund

Hello, I would like to request for my mobile deposit refund of $800, I've paid off oustanding bills and terminated service with Starhub two months ago

Question

Reactivate line

Hi, Please help me reactivate line and had done the payment. Thank you!

Question

PSA: Starhub Numbershare doesn't work

I am writing this post to alert all prospective customers who are considering switching or signing up with Starhub – their customer service and techni

Discussion

Grossly overcharged for data plan that does not work

Travelled overseas previously. Data plan hardly works during time there. Despite this, Starhub felt it was ok to charge me daily data while convenient

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More