Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Early recontract on the 20th month

Hi there.  Ive been a loyal supporter of starhub for about 5 years now and my dad has subscribed to starhub cable tv since a while back as well. Thus, we have been loyal supporters and have never had the intention to switch telco. Recently, my phone went through a really bad trauma, which unfortunat

Question

Accepted Solution

recontract smartsurf 300

I would like to find out how much would htc 8x cost if i recontract my smartsurf 300.I cant get the exact detail from web site. thank for your help.

Question

If i switch from M1 to StarHub for my mobile contact, is there any benefit?

If i switch from M1 to StarHub for my mobile contact, is there any benefit or offers?

Question

Account Number

How can i find out my bill account number if i lost my bill ?

Question

Convert old 3G plan to LTE..

Hello there, I was wondering if it is possible to convert my existing 3G Smartsurf 300, which expires on June 2014, to the new LTE plan without affecting the current ongoing 2-year contract?

Question

How much the contract termination charges?

How much the contract termination charges?

Question

Nano Sim Card

Hi everyone,   currently I'm using multi sim for my iPad sharing my 12G mobile plan. I intend to cancel it and get a nano sim for my Nexus 7 instead. Can nano sim share my 12G plan? Charges? Or I must subscribe to max mobile?   thank  

Question

my account

After having been promised that my line will be reconnected, this has not been done since Sat !I've just rung customer service. And they are supposed to revert with tech assistance, that was 20minutes ago !This is poor service.Very Irate customerKin

Question

Recontract fee on 13th month

Hi, I am planning to upgrade my Smartsurf 700 iPhone 4S plan coming Feb'13. Since I am only on 13th month, I know I need to pay the $300.00 recontract fee. Is there any way Starhub can give a discount, as I am a loyal Starhub customer, never late for bill payment and have subscribed to 2 additonal S

Question

Upgrade to 4G

Hey there folks,im wondering,is it possible to upgrade from smartsurf 300 to a 4G plan? but the problem is,My current smartsurf 300 have not yet reach one year old,so is it possible?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More