Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
recontract

Hi i want to recontract my mobile line end of this month...i want samsung galaxy note 2,64GB white colour..how much its cost with smart surf value plan...

Question

IDD 018

My old plan IDD 018 free, when I renew to data plan early this year I need to pay $5/month on this service. Don't understand why they cannot remain 018 free as I still remain loyal to Starhub line.For apply for new 2nd line do Starhub give voucher?

Question

Starhub 'unique' approach to rewarding customer loyalty- What do you think?

I am left in 'AWED' by how Starhub rewards ustomer loyalty for over a decade.  I have been a loyal Starhub customer for over a decade, and have convinecd all my family members to transfer to Starhub. 2 years ago when I recontract, thankfully I had received at least a $100 vouncher. But now, after ha

Question

Corporate plan

Can I check with you what is the price for the SmartSurf Value plan for UOB staff.And what are the plan benefits?Thinking of switching to Starhub. Thanks in advance.

Question

Re-contract

How much is the Samsung Galaxy Note II with SmartSurf 300? When will it be re-stocked?

Question

Recontract.

Hi, just want to make an enquiries about recontract and availability of nokia lumnia 920 yellow colour.

Question

Accepted Solution

Corporate Plan Recontract

I am currently on a mobile plan with 20/30% discount off the total bill.When i tried to recontract online, i realise they did not include the discount which i am suppose to have.Just wanna check whether recontract do we still eligible for the discount? or do we need to bring down our staff pass and

Question

Mobile bills

I have just sign up for smartsurf lite, however the bill stated there an additional mobile service , may I know why am I being charged for that?

Question

Iphone 5 Deposit

Hi, I am a foreigner holding a Student Pass and I intend to subscribe to Iphone 5 phone plan. Do I need to pay any deposit? If I do, how much would it be? Thank you

Question

Accepted Solution

Hubber 12 months recontract...

Hi!!! I understand that within 24 months, we can recontract at the 21st month.How about hubber? Can we recontract 1 motnh or 3 weeks before? Thanks in advance!!!

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More