Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
my account

After having been promised that my line will be reconnected, this has not been done since Sat !I've just rung customer service. And they are supposed to revert with tech assistance, that was 20minutes ago !This is poor service.Very Irate customerKin

Question

Recontract fee on 13th month

Hi, I am planning to upgrade my Smartsurf 700 iPhone 4S plan coming Feb'13. Since I am only on 13th month, I know I need to pay the $300.00 recontract fee. Is there any way Starhub can give a discount, as I am a loyal Starhub customer, never late for bill payment and have subscribed to 2 additonal S

Question

Upgrade to 4G

Hey there folks,im wondering,is it possible to upgrade from smartsurf 300 to a 4G plan? but the problem is,My current smartsurf 300 have not yet reach one year old,so is it possible?

Question

How to apply giro application online

How to apply giro application online?

Question

recontract my plan

previously I sign up for the iphone 4 plans and now it needs to be recontracted. however, I signed my phone with a NUS staff's account who is now not a staff anymore so now i want to change to my own.I want to know if it is possible that I can continue to use the current phone number and sign up for

Question

Can I purchase a handset for contract with standalone datapack with out a voiceplan?

Is it possible to purchase a handset with contract with out subscribing to any voiceplan but datapack alone? is there such standalone datapack available with starhub? If yes, I need the complete details as to the plan, Monthly subscription charges etc..

Question

Accepted Solution

How many lines can PR sign up

Hi sir,May I know how many lines PR can sign up at the same time?And if I want to terminate my plan after one year, e.g the smartsurf lite plan, how much termination fee should I pay? Thank you.

Question

Accepted Solution

Can i recontract my mobile contract 1 month earlier ?

Hi, I was hoping for some answers here, as mentioned in my topic i wish to recontract my mobile contract 1 month earlier and I am a hub member(Which means i can renew my contract after 1 year of usage), in fact I am a platinum club member and I have been a starhub customer for as long as i can remem

Question

Re-contract

HiI want to re-contract my mobile plan now. I have been using this service for 20 months.It will be end on 12/02/2013. Do I need to pay any re-contract fee if I will re-contract now?Thanks.

Question

Recontract vouchers

Hi there, Would appreciate if a background check can be done to check whether am I eligible for any recontracting vouchers. Btw, I am pretty puzzled because for the past few years when I do a re-contract of my mobile accounts, I was only told that I am entitled to a voucher when I am over at the cou

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More