Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
A
How much wud be the upfront cost for recontract of smartsurf 700 (IP4) to smartsurf value (IP5)16gb?

im planning to recontract just want to know how much is the exact upfront cost on downgrade of my plan..if i stick to same is there any advantage or any privilege?the time i sign up the authorized retailer charged me 200 any chance if i can reimburse the amount???

Question

"Upgrading" from cable to fibre broadband = SLOWER connection + POORER connectivity!!!

After switching from cable to fibre broadband, I've been relying on my phone's 3G connections rather than wi-fi! In the past, I could even get signals from the cable modem at the LRT station. But now, with the fibre broadband router in exactly the same position, I can only get connected within my li

Question

Re- Contract Voucher

Hi CS, My contract have ended since 10th March 2013 on smartsurf 700 plan and have maxonline account as well, was wondering if i'm entitled to any upgrade vouchers as i have with been starhub for some time. My Mobile number is 81339721

Question

The best plan..?

Hi, I am currently a customer with starhub for tv and internet.. At the begining of May I will be renewing my phone contract and may do so with starhub..I will require a new phone with at least 300 minutes & sms with 2gb data plus a sim only plan of approximately the same for my daughter. What do yo

Question

Accepted Solution

Re-contract of phone

Hi, my phone contract end on the 15 July 2013. May i know when is the earliest i can re-contract without paying more? After 21 months is there an exact date? And wat are the current non-cam phones that starhub offers?

Question

For Malaysian plans

Samsung galaxy note 2 star hub for Malaysian plans

Question

Anyone knows if there are any deals for NTU staff? Thanks.

I work at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU).  Any one knows if there are any Starhub staff deals?  I know there are deals for polytechnic staff.  Thanks.

Question

Accepted Solution

I have just renew my contract, it a 4G plan, I wanted to purchase a phone

I have sign up a 4G plan and wanted to purchase a hand phone, looking at the spec there are 4G 700Mhz, 1800MHz, 2600Mhz etc, do i have to select one with a certain MHz in order to operate, what is starhub operating frequency??

Question

Where is the nearest starhub shop. I stay in Katong.

Where is the nearest starhub shop. I stay in Katong.

Question

How can I claim point?

Dear StarHub,I have over 1600 points. How I claim points?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More