Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
LTE plan for iphone5

Happen to saw that remarks after recontact. Starting 2014 JAN there will $10.70 charges for all LTE/4g plan?

Question

Accepted Solution

switch telco

do i need to pay if i switch from singtel to starhub? my singtel plan is expiring soon. any extra benefit as i'm also a hub club member.

Question

Accepted Solution

How do I renew my mobile contract?

First of all, check for eligibility!  You can renew your Mobile contract as soon as you have completed 12 months of your mobile contract subject to an

Question

Contract renew voucher

Hi  i am using this service since last 5 years. Why this time there is no renew vouchers or any deal for renew.

Question

re new contract .? what is different between smartsurf sim only plan and 4g plan

Hi, pls advise me between 4g plan and smartsuft sim only plan? I want to renew contract so pls help me with this. What i can see there's alot of diffe

Question

Re contact mobile plan using cny voucher

I am planning to recontract my mobile plan using the cny voucher but it is under my father hub account. What info do i need to provide to verify to th

Question

How much for a multi-sim

Hi there, I'm planning to subscribe to a multi-sim for my iPad. What is the cost? Any internet broadband connection that comes with free mobile broadb

Question

New BB10 Plan

Hi, I read on ST today said that "For the first time, this BlackBerry device will use the regular data network deployed by the three telcos, instead o

Question

recontract

Hi i want to recontract my mobile line end of this month...i want samsung galaxy note 2,64GB white colour..how much its cost with smart surf value pla

Question

IDD 018

My old plan IDD 018 free, when I renew to data plan early this year I need to pay $5/month on this service. Don't understand why they cannot remain 01

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More