Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Port over mobile line

I got 2 mobile line, 1 line contract end the other line ongoing.So question is can the (contract end line number) be port over to the (ongoing contrac

Question

Downgrade plan

If contract end can I downgrade to lower plan?

Question

Want to sign up as a new user who missed IT show due to Singtel contract

Want to sign up as a new user who missed IT show due to singtel contract, i just missed the IT show by one day due to the Singtel contract and really

Question

Contract Renewal

I called for re-contract vouchers for 1 of my 4 mobile lines that is due for 21-month re-contract. After waiting for 2 days, there was no call-back as

Question

2 sons explode my bill!

my 2 teenage sons uses smartsurf300. But their outgoing calls is 2000+ per mth! They also max out the data plan. Any recommendation of plan or how to

Question

Recon with an non existing plan

Hi, I'm planning to re con soon but cannot find my current plan i2surf plan under the avaliable mobile packages. I think SH has discontiuned the plan.

Question

Can Capitavoucher used at Bugis Junction or Plaza Singapore Starhub Branch?

As title. Since these branches are located in Capital Mall Group Building, can capitavoucher be used to offset the price of handset purchased? Thank y

Question

Port over mobile lines

Hi, can i port over from singtel to starhub's process being done at the upcoming IT show MBS commencing in 7 March

Question

Changing/Downgrading of plan?

I'm currently using a $90/+ per month plan, and i realise i do not need so much data and stuff.Is there a way i can actually downgrade or change plans

Question

contract break clause for leaving country

Hi, I am an existing customer of starhub and my current contract is going to expire, i would like to recontract my plan but the case is my company is

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More