Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Number port

Hello Starhub, I wish to know if there are any charges incurred if I wish to port my number from StarHub to a different service provider.If my memory

Question

Dear Starhub please set safesurf off as default because now it's getting ridiculous.

Now it block almost all the site i used to able to enter... why do you block GAMES sites ?! Earlier you even blocked facebook site !!! seriously pleas

Question

If there is no such thing as voucher, please don't say there is or help to put up request. Make me w

If there is no such thing as voucher, please don't say there is or help to put up request. Make me wait like a fool for it.

Question

recontract voucher

Hi can i check how long is the recontract voucher valid? And how do i find out if i am entitled to one? Thanks Henry

Question

Porting in from Singtel

Hi, I was intending to port over from Singtel and noted the pricing for iphone5 16gb. But suddenly today the price increased by $50 across the board.

Question

register for corporate individual scheme online?

Hey there, Is that possible to register for corporate individual scheme online? Thanks!

Question

Accepted Solution

Enquiry on change of mobile plan

Hi,  I would like to enquire on the changing of my mobile plan as I intend to switch from the old Blackberry phone to the upcoming BB10 phone. I am cu

Question

NS Voucher

Gonna get the Galaxy S4 this weekend after expressing interest. I was wondering how I can go about using my NS vouchers? Do I make the full payment fo

Question

safra voucher

are we able to use safra voucher with starhub?? i have read that starhub as one of the participate

Question

Please help me. overcharged for data

Hi Kaiboon i'm believed i'm being overcharged on my mobile  can you help me?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More