Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Recontract question

So my recontract starts on 1st september which is the 21st month, but can I recontract 1 day before? Which is 31st Aug with no recontract fee?

Question

Temporary suspension

Hi, I would like to temporarily suspend my mobile line as I will be overseas for the next 4 months. Please advise on my next course of action.

Question

Why was I sent 2 sim card when port a number from SingTel to star hub

I decided to port an existing number over to star hub, when I received my new phone and sim card I also received an additional new sim card and i did

Question

Porting from prepaid to postpaid took 18 days and still counting

I have opt to port-in my Starhub prepaid number to Starhub postpaid number by signing up new mobile line online. I received the postpaid SIM on 1 Aug

Question

Number porting issue for 4 months!

I signed up for Starhub plan in May. A phone and line for myself and a sim-only plan for my son. There was an additional 1gb Welcome plan included as

Question

Regarding of $65 2-year plan

Hi... can I know why I can't see any of the $65 2-year plan on the website itself after I logged in my account instead I saw $45 1-year plan only??

Question

My old bill

Hi, I would like to pay my few years back bill.

Question

Temporary suspension my mobile line

Hi I am leaving Singapore for 3 months. Please can advise how to suspend my line. Thanks

Question

Data exceeded - seeking waiver

My mum has been using her phone line for years and this is the first time I received a shock on the mobile bill. It turns out she has exceeded her dat

Question

Recontract Voucher

Hi, my mobile 24-mths contract is ending next month. May i enquire how to request for recontract vouchers or am i eligible for it? I do receive a mess

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More