Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Hand set upgrade issue

Dear starhub, I am very unhappy with the service provided from the customer service and road show sale team.1.5mths ago, I made request for a handset upgrade to Iphone 5 and also change from 3g to 4g. I was promised by the sale guy that the unit will be deliver 2 weeks from the road show date. Till

Question

Am I eligible for a recontract voucher?

Hi, was wondering if I am eligible for a recontract voucher? Thanks!

Question

Accepted Solution

Recontract My mobile plan.

My mobile contract will be end October 2013, when I will get handset voucher for me to re-contract? If I planning re-contract early, I still can get handset voucher? And I still need paid $200 for early break contract?

Question

recontract

hi. my contract is already 21 mth and i would like to get a new handset. could i get any recontract voucher?

Question

Recontract on 14th June'13

Hi, I am a starhub hubber and my mobile is up for early recontract on 14th June'13.And there is a IT show on 6th June to 9th June.I would like to recontract during that period.Would it be possible with a few day grace since it is not too far from the 14th.

Question

No recontract voucher despite being a hubber with 2 phones lines

I submit a request for a voucher to recontract my line and recieve a sms that my request for a voucher was unsuccessful. I am currently subscribing to Starhub TV. Starhub Maxonline. 1 Smartsurf Premium Plan & 1 Power Value 700 plan. I pay a monthly subscription of $300+ a month to Starhub and was no

Question

Zuma mobile pte ltd - SCAM

Dear sir or mdm I am one of many scammed victims being charged inApr bill  $36 for 3 downloads. I hv not yet check May bill as I understand e charges will continue monthly. Pls note that my mobile line is NOT INTERNET CONNECTED BUT A SIMPLE CALLING LINE ONLY, NO DATA PLAN.  I hv just submitted BARPR

Question

Switch from M1 to starhub

Hi, May i please know if i wanna switch my number to starhub, This is my case: My contract with m1 will be expried in Apr 2014.1. Do i need to pay anything to m1?2. If i manage to switch to starhub successful my contract start as the same day or start a new 2 yr's contract? Thanks ~

Question

regarding "FREE Speed Boost Value-Added Service (up to 75Mbps)"

i'm current under the old starhub smartsurf plan of 12Gb data, and i went to the starhub website, "http://www.starhub.com/mobile/priceplans.html", stating "FREE Speed Boost Value-Added Service (up to 75Mbps)", am i eligible? need go to customer service to change SIM? how about multi-sim?

Question

How can i get a recontract voucher for Mobile

I've been a royal Starhub customer for more than 8 years now. This will be my 5th time recontract my mobile line. Previously recontract, Starhub sent voucher to me. As my contract is ending soon, will i get a recontract voucher?Thank you.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More