Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
possible for a youth plan to enjoy corporate discount?

Hi, is it possible for anyone to enjoy student plan under corporate discount if the plan is under the parent's name?

Question

Recontract

Hi, I am currently 2 months away from the 21 months recontract.I am using an iPhone and unfortunately the phone has spoilt, so I was looking into buying an S4.My contract is signed under my father's name, who is a hubber who owns 4 mobile phone lines, max online and also cable TV. when I went to the

Question

Accepted Solution

$500 voucher

I need to know whether is the $500 voucher which I'm supposed to receive still applicable for my service plan?

Question

Early recontract date

Hi. My starhub mobile plan expired on 10 june 2014. When can I do an early upgrade?

Question

Service termination

HI, I just realised that my maxinfinity contract ended Jan 13 but nothing (no letters or calls) from starhub to remind me to renew the contract. I am now paying over $60 extra a month for 3-4 months! This is very unfair to consumers and greatly showed that starhub do not value existing customers as

Question

Not interested in new customer

Starhub sales line seems like not interested in getting a new customer I am currently with another Telco and i hint to her that my current telco is offering me a phone voucher to retain me and I ask if they can counter offer but she just simply tell me what is being offer in shops. PLS..... I believ

Question

1 minute MIN call charge

Dear Starhub, Some, or maybe most of us, are bound with mobile plan contract with Starhub for up-to 2 years, where during this contractual period, we are NOT allowed to make any changes, especially downgrading our mobile plan. I believe such binding also applicable both subscriber and provider. Henc

Question

Accepted Solution

Mobile Plan Question

Hi Guys/Gals, I have some question regarding the Padfone Infinity that Starhub is currently offereing.It's the first time I am planning to go for contract, so here's my doubts: On the website it says:FREE SmartSurf SharePlus line worth over $380! From my knowledge if I'm going to get SharePlus line,

Question

data plan

How old do i need in order to sign a data plan ?

Question

Changing of plans.

I am currently on smartsurf 700, and i plan to recontract to a 4G equivalent plan. (Smartsurf premium?)What if afew months down the road i realise that i do not actually need that much data and plan to change to the smartsurf value instead? What will the charges be like?Thanks.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More