Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
re contract

hi for what i've known theres a $200 surcharge if i recontract my mobile plan when i am not a hub member.and then i saw that termination of contract at 17th month is $195.would it be better if i'd terminate and sign a new contract or would it be better to re contract ? are there any other benefits?

Question

Recontract voucher

Hi Starhub, I have a friend of mine who is an starhub subscriber to starhub mobile service few years back.. and when she actually called up your call center, 1633 advised her that there isnt anymore recontract voucher as the promotion has ended? Is this how you keep you customer from going to other

Question

Accepted Solution

Starhub registered IDD for me when i bought phone. Do I have to register for IDD call every month ?

Starhub registered IDD for me when i bought phone. Do I have to continue register for IDD call every month ?

Question

Recontract Vouchers to upgrade handset?

I have been a loyal Starhub mobile subscriber for more than 10 years and my contract is due for renewal in a day time. I hope the cso is able to help me with recontract vouchers to upgrade my handset. Thank you.

Question

[Q] Recontract Smartsuft 300 without losing 12gb data & User transfer

Hi All, I have 2 questions here.As title. 1. I'm using SmartSurf 300 with 12gb data, and I will finished my contract on July, but I want to recontract and keep this 12gb data plan, is it possible? 2. I'm leaving Singapore, and want to pass this sim card to my friend. So I want to transfer my account

Question

Accepted Solution

Termination of SCV + CIS recontract of Mobile plan

Hi StarHub, I got the following 2 enquiries:1. I wish to return one of my digital SCV box ( currently have 1 HD and 2 digital boxes). I wish to check if there is any penalty if i terminate one of my digital SCV box. What do I need to return with the box? 2. Currently under the CIS SmartValue mobile

Question

Disappoint with Starhub services

Deeply disappoint with Starhub. What's the point of having a rewards program whereby customer can't redeem? I m under smart value and I can't redeem because of a change in name in the plan? How stupid it is?Secondly I want to ask Starhub. If customer faces intermittent problem, no connection, no Int

Question

free 23 gb sim card with S4 and data plan

Hi Starhub,                  I just recontracted ( 4 june )  and gotten S4 at Changi City Point. Am i entitled to a free 32 gb microsd card?  Additionally, i am on $38 plan of data 2GB. Am i given extra 1GB free data for 6 months until dec 2013? thanks

Question

Recontracting

Hi i am enquring on behalf of my wife who is using starhub for many years.  each year she would receive $100 recontract voucher due to her mid-range plan, she called the starhub cso and was told that there is no more vouchers now.  any cso willing to help?

Question

can kaiboon pls help me

i need help from kai boon.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More