Skip to main content
Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
safra voucher

are we able to use safra voucher with starhub?? i have read that starhub as one of the participate

Question

Please help me. overcharged for data

Hi Kaiboon i'm believed i'm being overcharged on my mobile  can you help me?

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

Recontract Voucher

Hello i have 2 line with starhub contract will be ending soon, but am wondering why is till now i didnt receive any vouchers ??i've been with starhub

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Verg 

8 years ago

Question

Recontract voucher

Hi customer service officer, My contract is expiring on 18/4/13. Hence i would like to request for an evoucher to upgrade my handset. Would appreciate

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

Accepted Solution

how to transfer line mobilephone account ?

i want to tranfer to on other person , i need diTAILS  phone line contract 19 month over ,hw much charge for tranfer ? ?

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Amy_Law 

8 years ago

Question

Mobile handset voucher

Hi, my mobile contract is expiring soon and I'm keen in recontract and upgrade my mobile handset. Just wonder will I be getting any handset upgrading

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

How much wud be the upfront cost for recontract of smartsurf 700 (IP4) to smartsurf value (IP5)16gb?

im planning to recontract just want to know how much is the exact upfront cost on downgrade of my plan..if i stick to same is there any advantage or a

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

IncTEh 

8 years ago

Question

"Upgrading" from cable to fibre broadband = SLOWER connection + POORER connectivity!!!

After switching from cable to fibre broadband, I've been relying on my phone's 3G connections rather than wi-fi! In the past, I could even get signals

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

IncTEh 

8 years ago

Question

Re- Contract Voucher

Hi CS, My contract have ended since 10th March 2013 on smartsurf 700 plan and have maxonline account as well, was wondering if i'm entitled to any upg

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

The best plan..?

Hi, I am currently a customer with starhub for tv and internet.. At the begining of May I will be renewing my phone contract and may do so with starhu

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

IncTEh 

8 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question