Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
complaint

I have been a faithful to Starhub for more than 8 years, every 2 years would extend the contract at their lowest package of about $30 a month. NO need

Question

corporate plan - how to check if my employer is eligible for CIS?

For Corporate Individual Scheme, how can i check whether my employer is eligible for CIS?

Question

Accepted Solution

new subscriber and shareplus query

HiI have a few questions as i am Looking to port over from m1 to starhub next week when my contract is due.1) I would like to enjoy the cis discount a

Question

Recontracted with new Samsung S4 with Starhub - But i haven't got any 30$ Voucher as advertised

Hi, I just recontracted my line but haven't recieved any 30$ voucher as advertised. Please advise me what should i do to get the vouchers. Thanks.

Question

Accepted Solution

can i recontract six months earlier?

Hi may i ask could i recontract six months earlier? Do i have to pay like any amount fees? I tend to get note 2 next mnth and current phone that im us

Question

Recontract

Hi, my contract ends at 30 Dec 2013, but it says no recontract eligibility.Do you mind to help me check if I'm able to recontract? And if i want to ch

Question

New Subscriber

Dear Starhub I have been quite fedup with M1 service provider and would like to sign up with Starhub for my existing 3 lines. May I know if you offer

Question

recontract

Since I already finish my 2year mobile contract, I am aware that I am eligible for recontract but what keeps be from doing so is the extra $200 deposi

Question

My Dad's 11 year old plan

I have went to the starhub outlet earlier regarding my father's plan, which is a powerplay I plan which he has been recontracting for the past 11 year

Question

3G MaxMobile Elite Datapack

Hi,I need help to know that my 3g maxmobile elite datapack plan can be early recontractable or not?.Please update on this.Thanks..

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More