Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
unused topup ..alternative solution ...

we have family in Singapore. We live overseas. We have a Starhub SIM card for more than 5 yrs.. however low usuage. every 6 mthswe have to do a top up

Question

Re-Contract issues for iPhone5s

I would like to know whether it is possible to pay by instalment for iPhone5s if I am going to re-contract. If yes, will there be any interest?

Question

Missing phone price plans page

My current phone contract is ending and I went to the new starhub website to find myself spending 15 mins to not know where the phone/price plans (the

Question

New webpage with taking out recent mobile promotion

I'm disappointed with the problem facing to me recently, where I found online mobile price and starhub partner price is far away different although I

Question

fed up with the customer service @NEX

Went to NEX to exchange the faulty hub station since there is long queue at the customer service, i approach to the platinum service and told the guy

Question

prepaid to contract

Hallo, Can I use my current prepaid simcard number to contract a new phone?

Question

Change of number and plan change

Hi, this coming week I come to starhub to change number and starhub waived $30 of changing number but only charge sim card fee so can pay at starhub c

Question

Activation Issues

This is my first post on Starhub and I am really sorry to say that your company does not value customer loyalty. I have been a loyal customer of Starh

Question

Caller Number Display VAS on Smartsurf Value Plan

Dear Sir/Madam,   I started my subscription to MaxMobile Value plan at $58/ month on 27 Sep 2013 and it was stated the the Caller Number Display would

Question

recontract voucher

Hi, how do i request for a recontact voucher?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More