Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
MINDEF CIS plan

Hi, does smartsurf lite entitled to MINDEF CIS discount? If yes, what is/are the benefit(s)?

Question

help

i want to buy an iphone but i dont know how the contract works, how to buy etc. help

Question

Transfer of ownership

Hi, Last week i submitted an order for the transfer of ownership at the service centre @Nex. The staff told me it takes 3-5 working days. How do i che

Question

Updating of profile with Starhub

Hi, I was trying to update my profile details with Starhub but the selection of DOB is chaotic. I was not allow to choose the year, the month and I ha

Question

inquiry

Question

Accepted Solution

Recontract/Voucher

Hi. I just called up Starhub to enquire about my line status & its under no contract right now as my contract has expired. So I asked would I be getti

Question

How can I get my deposite back?

I terminated my 2-year mobile phone contract more than three weeks ago. I called the customer service via Starhub hotline twice and updated my address

Question

Very Rude Zero Customer Service Personnel

Hi Starhub, kindly review your customer service standards. I just finished a call asking about my bills on international roaming charges which I didn'

Question

General enquiries for 1st time user

Greetings to all fellow frens there, I have a couple of questions here and hope than some1 can provide some advise and information 1) If I am an EP Q1

Question

Authorization letter for transfer of mobile number ownership

I wish to sign up a new mobile plan with starhub (under my name) and port over my old number from M1 (under my friend's name - corporate plan). Is the

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More