Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Mobile Plan SmartSurf HD Value

Regarding this T&C *FREE 24-month Unlimited Talktime for SmartSurf HD Value promotion is valid till 31 Dec 2013. Does it mean that the unlimited free

Question

Mobile recontract

Dear friend,I am going to recontract my plan and get a new phone. Previously my 2 years' IPhone 3G plan got the 70% discount for every month because 3

Question

Early Recontract and Handset Voucher

Hi, I intend to recontract my existing mobile plan 3G SmartSurf 100 (expiring in Jan 2014), may i have any handset voucher? Thanks.

Question

Starthub Voucher

I recevie a $100 StarHub Voucher with the validity ends in Dec 13.  However, my contract will only expired in Feb 14 in which I will then be entitled

Question

Early Recontract and Handset Voucher

Hi all, I'm a first time subscriber of starhub mobile plan and am currently using smartsurf value. I intend to recontract on my 12th month of service

Question

Early Recontract

Hi there,I am using status smartsurf premium plan for last 12 months. Now I wish to early recontract to buy iPhone, please let me know how much I need

Question

customer service sucks

i have some inquiries on my bills on over-charge as i had re-newed my contract last week, and before that the custoemr service told me some charges wi

Question

Mobile Services

Dear Sir,   I have just called the customer service hotline but the line was cut off halfway through. I couldn't remember the person that I spoke to.

Question

About Free Speed Boost

Hi , During my sign-up with Starhub last year, it was pointed out to me on the contract that service will be provided free until 31 Dec 2013 only. It

Question

MINDEF Corporate Discount & Recontract Vouncher

Hi, Would like to check, what's the details for MINDEF Corporate discount?And also, My contract is due for re-contract, would i be able to get any vou

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More