Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Starhub Multi-SIM

Hi, I am currently a user of SmartSurf Value Plan. Am I able to get a Multi-Sim for sharing data usage on my iPad? Thanks!

Question

Call transfer

How to transfer incoming call to mobile phone instead reciving call from house phone line,

Question

online renew contract

HiI would like to renew contract mobile plan at online. Please help me how can I renew at online?I proposed to get iphone 5s (16G, Gold).

Question

when can I Port SIM only new line to starhub

I had just got a number with ST as I like that number alot, I took a SIM only with no contract to it, when is the earliest I can port the number over

Question

Mobile Recontract

Hi Starhub, can i request for a recontract voucher please? I had received them in previous years but not this year My mobile line is eligible for re

Question

What kind of customer service is this?

In oct 2013, Starhub gave me a $500 vouchers to reconstruct with Starhub and I opted for the iPhone 5S gold series.3 months down the road, my contract

Question

Need a new share Number

Hi I've need another new share number . Can you arrange to deliver ?

Question

smartsurfHD + iPhone

Hi,Can i get a smartsurfHD plan for share value plan? what will be the rates for the iPhone if i get iphone with the smartsurfHD plan? thanks.

Question

Accepted Solution

Recontract

Hi,My wife phone contract had been expire long time. She was waiting for any letter from Starhub to do the recontract n probably given a good offer. B

Question

Ipad air for spass

Hi, please kindly confirm if spass holder should pay deposit to avail te ipad air? Thanks

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More