Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
New Sign up Voucher

Dear Sir/Mdm,I would like to help my parents switch from Singtel to Starhub and I am wondering if some kind of voucher can be provided for them to mak

Question

contract renewal

Just want to know whether I ability to renew my contract to get the iphone 5S?If yes, please show me the step by step.Also, can I request the voucher

Question

Starhub service failures

I just hope the starhub staff will pick this up and revert.I just popped into the Imm outlet in the morning to do an early contract renewal with a new

Question

Recontract

Hi, May I know why there is sim card charges for the recontract? It should come with it as we are recontract the service and buy phone with Starhub ri

Question

Deposit renew contract

Hi, Last year Feb I top up 600 deposit for service recontract from a non Apple device to Apple device.    Last Thursday I renew contract g

Question

Early Recontract, changing of data plans.

Hi, if I were to recontract in the 13th month of my mobile contract, from Blackberry Premium to SmartSurf Lite, would there be early termination charg

Question

Unfair bill charge

My 24-month contract ended two months ago. Within the 24 months, I got 30% off discount of the monthly subscription fee. I didn't notice the contract

Question

Recontract Vouchers??!!

I am with Starhub for years, being a hub clubber since day one.  What brings me to become a hub clubber, is the hub club discount and the $300 yearly

Question

data plans not working

Im currently using happy $128 and I topup my main balance yesterday to activate the maxmobile data plan 600mb. It also give me 10mb free which will ex

Question

Demand for a refund of my deposit fee

Dear StartHub, I am a loyal and faithful customer of StartHub for almost a decade now, always praising and defending StartHub over competitors like Si

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More