Skip to main content
Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Recontract and upgrading of plans

Recently I have called to ask for the eligiblity of the contract vouchers. Was told that I should call in after 7 July so they could put up a request

Question

SmartSurf Value SIM Only on iPhone 5

Hi, I'd like to sign up for a SIM only plan with SmartSurf Value with StarHub. However, all the plans online seem to require the purchase of a phone a

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Darrell 

8 years ago

Question

Disappointed with Multi Sim and customer service

disappointed with technical service, just got myself a multi-sim. Only to find out that the multi-sim number is getting lots of spams sms and phone ca

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

KaiBoon 

8 years ago

Question

No more vouchers for existing long time customers who wish to recontract?

I'm a long time customer with Starhub. My line's contract is long over and I did not receive any vouchers. I called up Starhub customer service and th

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

petra74 

8 years ago

Question

To change smart surf price plan

Hi.I am using smart surf value plan for my samsung s4.. now 300min not enough for me..I want to cange my price plan in to smart surf primium plan..Is

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

IncTEh 

8 years ago

Question

re contract

hi for what i've known theres a $200 surcharge if i recontract my mobile plan when i am not a hub member.and then i saw that termination of contract a

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

doel89 

8 years ago

Question

Recontract voucher

Hi Starhub, I have a friend of mine who is an starhub subscriber to starhub mobile service few years back.. and when she actually called up your call

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Azaman 

8 years ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Starhub registered IDD for me when i bought phone. Do I have to register for IDD call every month ?

Starhub registered IDD for me when i bought phone. Do I have to continue register for IDD call every month ?

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Darrell 

8 years ago

Question

Recontract Vouchers to upgrade handset?

I have been a loyal Starhub mobile subscriber for more than 10 years and my contract is due for renewal in a day time. I hope the cso is able to help

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

HenryTang 

8 years ago

Question

[Q] Recontract Smartsuft 300 without losing 12gb data & User transfer

Hi All, I have 2 questions here.As title. 1. I'm using SmartSurf 300 with 12gb data, and I will finished my contract on July, but I want to recontract

posted 

8 years ago

• 

Last response by 

rsn 

8 years ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question