Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Data Usage

is there any way i can upgrade me data plan as i always over use my 6gb data. But currently im still 12 month with my plan now.

Question

Looking for IPhone 5S contract

Hi Team,I am working for Flexione PTE LTD and my client is Infineon Technologies,holding a Q1 Pass with 10 more months of validity,looking for iPhone5

Question

Can phone trade-in offset for recontract?

Hi, I'm thinking of trade-in my old phone LG Optimus L7 when doing an early recontract - is it possible to offset this amount when upgrading to the ne

Question

re-contract offer

Hi! my current 2-yr contract will expire on next month already and I'm planning to re-contract my plan. Is there any offer for anyone who does re-cont

Question

recontract

hi i would like to know the procedure of recontract?

Question

Disappoined with starhub for my unfortunate event of losing HP (10+yrs user and hubbber)

For being a loyal Starhub user for 10 over years as well as hubber, this is the 1st time where by i encountered a lost HP. But the support given is ve

Question

SmartSurf Lite

Hi, 1.on the new Mobile Catalogue page, seems like the price list for SmartSurf Lite is not listed.. is there any discount for handphone when subscrib

Question

Data Usage

is there any way i can upgrade me data plan as i always over use my 6gb data. But currently im still 12 month with my plan now.

Question

recontract voucher

I have been trying to contract u guys via starhub cares but no reply received I even dropped a PM to one of your staff here also no reply. It has been

Question

Re contract Voucher

Hi starhub, Most of my friends and I are starhub regular customers. Now my phone is going to re contract in Oct 2013.Last year my friend received reco

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More