Skip to main content
Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
C
I want to Terminate My Contract

Hi. I just have a question, I applied for a starhub plan last March 2020. 2 years Contract. But I want to cut my line, because my signal is weak due t

Question

Overdue payment

Hi, I haven’t used my account for long time and forgot to cancel my subscription. Now, I just received a letter from the law firm asking me to p

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 days ago

Question

Mistake on recontract phone pre order

Hello, I have called Starhub already. But i am still worried as i have not receive any response yet. On the weekend a pop up link on the facebook ad

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 days ago

Question

Keep the phone or return it back?

Hi .. im new and want to ask that if i subscribe to the mobile+$65 2 year plan, do get to keep the phone or i have to return it back to starhub after

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 days ago

Question

Charged for itunes purchases when I do not own an iphone

I have been emailing Starhub on the above for 2 months but there is no conclusion to the matter. It is so frustrating to keep receiving patron

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 days ago

Question

When will ESim be available?

Wonder when will esim be available, dont want to have to get a second device to use my 2nd sim card

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Postpaid Starhub SIM unable to register to Malaysian network

I have problem registering to Malaysia network. My S7 hp says sim does not allow. It has dual sim function but unable to activate. APN set to data SH.

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

LeafChew 

9 days ago

Question

How to turn on only sms oversea for OTP ibanking?

I will be on overseas in few days and I want to know how to turn on only sms. I saw when some ppl turn on roaming, they also have to pay for missed ca

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

10 days ago

Question

Port-In number not able to retain

Hi, I sign up Mobile+ Plan last saturday with port-in number from Singtel. During the signing up process, Starhub prompt me to have a temporary number

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

10 days ago

Question

S pass holders have to pay deposit

I am planning to switch from singtel to starhub postpaid mobile plan. what is the requirement and procedures , do I need to pay the deposit . Please a

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

11 days ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question