Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
iPhone 13 esim support

Dear Starhub, It has been 3 years since iPhone XS launched with e-sim capability. I believe this request has been raised multiple times such as

Question

No Service for more than 1 day - is there an outage??

Is Starhub having an outage? There's totally no service for my line since 15th September until now (16th September 3:26pm). When I called, they admit

Question

cant receive otp / verification code from bank

hi , just fully ported over to starhub 2 days ago. after that i cant log into my banking and exchanger app cause i cant receive and sms/verification

Question

$25 SIM Only plan SMS enquiry

Hi, I have changed my plan to $25 SIM Only plan today and I realized that I have exceeded my SMS limit. So how much extra fee do I have to pay for exc

Question

Early termination fee

Hi, I would like to enquire about the early termination fee charges for mobile+ 155 2 year plan. Contract ended on Nov 2022. Thank you.

Question

Old bills up to past 6 months

Hello, I did not know that we only get to view our bills for the past 6 months in the starhub app. As I would need the Apr-May20 bills, does anyone kn

Question

iPhone 12 esim support

Dear Starhub, It has been 2 years since iPhone XS launched with e-sim capability. I believe this request has been raised multiple times such as the fo

Question

Accepted Solution

Recontract

Hi, currently I’m on $80 2 year plan. I’m eligible to recontract on the 1st Oct and my contract ends on 28 feb 2022. Will i be able to recontract to S

Question

Starhub Recontract Voucher

Hi. My account is ready for recontract and would like to know if there are recontract vouchers available so i could purchase a new phone?

Question

Billing enquiry

I was calling StarHub billing enquiry contact number for two days. Nobody answered the phone call. That's why I drop my message here. Mobile is SmartS

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More