Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Can't view the PDF Bills via Starhub App or in the web browser

Hi, I'm unable to view the PDF format bills downloaded from web and also can't view the bills from Starhub mobile App. Please assist. Thanks

Question

Cannot download starhub bill

I try to download starhub bill. But prompt error message. Please assist.

Discussion

Installment phone plan

Hey, i am a foreigner with working permit and my monthly salary is 850. Am i eligible for a phoneplan?

Question

prepaid to postpaid

What happen to my prepaid balance amount after I changed to postpaid? Will I receive a refund?

Question

Resume my services

Hi, I already did the payment for my outstanding amount and I try the fb resume service, it been more then few hours and my service not up yet

Question

Regarding my overdue payment

Good afternoon, I understand I have a overdue payment of $200+, this few months I have been tight with with money. So was unable to pay the bills, I a

Question

idd call issue

my idd call bill issuese

Question

Latter of Authorisation

A latter of Authorisation for mobile line termination, may i know what are the details needed and how to submit?

Question

Outstanding bills

Some years back someone used my ic to open a mobile line and i did not report it to the relevant authorities. I thought the culprit was caught as the

Question

Phone Call gets cut off all the time

Hi I am using Starhub mobile services. When I make a phone call, it always gets cut off in the middle of conversation. This happens so frequently and

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More