Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Recontact mobile starhub postpaid

Letter of Authorisation Date:20-09-2021   Dear Sir / Madam,   I,  Lee Yit Moi  (Name of Customer),   A38275850&n

Question

Recontact mobile starhub customer

Letter of Authorisation Date:20-09-2021   Dear Sir / Madam,   I,  Lee Yit Moi  (Name of Customer),   A38275850&n

Question

Forgot to use recontract voucher

Hi, my contract with starhub is alrdy able to recontract and i am looking for a recontract voucher which starhub has usually sent me for the past year

Question

Feedback on SmartBuddy mobile plan

I am a Person with Vision Impaired and is currently on the SmartBuddy mobile plan. I am eligible for recontract and was excited to do a recontract

Discussion

Numbershare Problem

Hi, Everytime when I restart my Samsung Watch 4 LTE, the eSIM disconnects from the mobile network and I am no longer able to turn on the mobile pla

Question

Mr Woon

Wake up Starhub!! How can you terminate a service without informing the subscriber or sharing on your websites! Starhub stopped mutlisim services with

Question

Trade in

I have purchase the new phone online, but the trade in option is not available during the Prebook. can I still walk in to the StarHub shops to trade i

Question

Request for Recontract Voucher (Mobile)

Dear StarHub May I request for recontract voucher? I am eligible to recontract currently. Appericate If you can look into my request and kindly con

Question

number to call to activate 5g sim card

Hi all Does anyone know which number to call to activate 5g sim card?

Question

Overdue Bill Payment

I have received a final message for my overdue bill payment and due to unforeseen circumstances, I am unable to pay the full amount in one go now. I w

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More