Skip to main content
Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Z
Deposit Refund

I’ve been waiting for my deposit refund since 23/10/2020. In this period of time, I’ve sent out numerous emails asking for the status but

Question

Data burst in a single night :'(

Hi, my data burst during a single night due to WIFI accidentally turned off and IPTV is running about 4hrs. By the next morning I realized it has alre

posted 

15 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

12 hours ago

Question

Numbershare and Apple watch

Hi all, it seems like many of us are having issues with the above-mentioned and we are always directed to contact them on messenger instead of getting

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

17 hours ago

Question

Change of ownership of mobile line

Can i change the ownership of the mobile line? As the current one is under another person's name . What should i do?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

17 hours ago

Question

Worst Telco in Singapore?

Hi Guys,I recently moved from M1 to Starhub, I was using M1 for 2years and never faced any issues with their mobile network, but since last month (I s

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

17 hours ago

Question

Port over to Starhub using husband CIS

Good Day, My wife currently under contract to Singtel. Her contract expiring soon so I want her to port over to Starhub . Question is can she port ove

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

19 hours ago

Question

Eligibility for jumPhone

I just completed my 2 year contract with starhub and have ported over to circle. I just found out about the JumPhone and I am interested to port back

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

19 hours ago

Question

Accepted Solution

How to terminate SIM only (non-contract) plan

I am leaving Singapore and would like to terminate SIM-only plan (non-contract). Do I need to visit Starhub shop or return my SIM card? Or is it Ok ju

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Marine777 

3 days ago

Question

Causeway point customer service is the worst

I was having problems with cancelling my add-ons purchases through the starhub app. I keep getting an error message. I drove down to causeway point st

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 days ago

Question

Recontract Voucher

2 years ago, I received a $100 recontract voucher. 2 years later, only $50 recontract voucher. So the longer u are, the lesser you get? Despite being

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

6 days ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question