Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
CIS Recontract

Hi I want to recontract with CIS, Online but I don't have a corporate email address. I have ask our HR and they said they don't have a  corporate code. Can you help me as I want to pre-order the Galaxy Fold 3 and it is only available online. Thanks Alot!!!

Question

how to activate 5G Sim card

May I how know how to activate my starhub SIM card

Question

Activate New 5G SIM Card

No option in the StarHub app for me to activate new 5G SIM card

Question

Is digital nric in singpass app accepted?

For new mobile sign ups at a physical store, instead of bringing physical nric along, could we use our digital NRIC in the singpass app instead?

Question

NumberShare on Samsung Watch4

Been trying to get it set up for the past 3 weeks. Wasting loads of time calling 1633 and restarting devices for nothing. Samsung Wear app constantly showing I'm not on a 4G/5G plan. Called into hotline for plenty of times, was told that my plan should be compatible, since I'm on a postpaid 4G pl

Question

Termination of smartsupport

Hi! Could you pls help to terminate my smartsupport too. Thank you.

Question

M

Hi, I have recently renewed my starhub postpaid mobile no and got the below message FREE mobile plan for your family for 2 years" May I know if this is an additional Sim and will it be couriered to my home address ? and the data and call of 1GB and 50Mi

Question

Where is my promised Free Mobile Plan for Family

Was told that every recontract will receive this welcome plan. I recontracted 2 of my lines. Called customer service and was confirmed that they will deliver my welcome plan. But it was not delivered as planned. Called in to customer service again and was told there was no such record. Starhub wipe

Question

How to recontract when I'm overseas now?

Hi I received the starhub message to redeem my recontract voucher by end of 29Oct2021. However I'm overseas now due to COVID period. My wife who stay at SG went to starhub center and they said can recontract through online store, but MUST present my NRIC during delivery. How can I present my NRIC to

Question

deposit money

due to covid 19 ,can not back to singapore, now i am overseas, so how i can get back my deposit ?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More