Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
$155 mobile+ plan $500 voucher

Hi there, Can I just confirm that starhub is still issuing the $500 handset voucher every 12 months for customer on the $155 mobile+ plan? Additiona

Question

Check an outstanding termination bill

Hi. How can i check an starhub outstanding termination bill few years ago?

Question

Request for deposit ($S800) refund

Hello, I would like to request for my mobile deposit refund of $800, I've paid off oustanding bills and terminated service with Starhub two months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Porting in to another telco

Hello, I currently have a SIM-only plan which expired about a week ago and I'm planning to switch to another telco through port-in. My current plan s

Question

How to Reactivate Postpaid

Hello. I'm currently overseas and I need help in reactivating my Postpaid. I did some late payments but I was able to settle them. Appreciate the help

Question

Where is my paid phone???

Starhub, I recontracted online on my mum’s behalf yesterday morning (around 10am) and received the email confirmation immediately after payment was ma

Question

Change of Postpaid number

2 to 3 weeks back, I have called starhub to request for change of HP number to a specific number. I was told that within 3 to 5 working days i would b

Question

Totally pissed with starhub's handling

I recently tried to subscribe to numbershare on my apple watch. I was able to complete the subscription process but that's where issues start. 

Question

Accepted Solution

Sim card

Hi.... I would like to enquire on the 2nd sim card. 1. How much will it be, for registration of 2nd sim card with same number?2. Is there a monthly ch

Question

Accepted Solution

5g SA sim card

I'm currently on mobile+ plan, can I change my sim card to a 5g sim card? Thank you.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More