Skip to main content
Postpaid

Postpaid

A space for StarHub postpaid members to ask questions

Ask a Question
  • •••
Number porting issue for 4 months!

I signed up for Starhub plan in May. A phone and line for myself and a sim-only plan for my son. There was an additional 1gb Welcome plan included as

Question

iPhone 11 Pro max price for NTUC CIS

Dear StarHub, It’s confusing for the price in StarHub website. no difference from public and via price for iPhone 11 pro Max. Mobile + $95

posted 

10 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

7 hours ago

Question

Regarding about my mobile 2 yr plan contract is ending soon

Hi All, I have a few questions/clarification to ask. Read as below: How do I terminate this 2 yr contract cause it's going to end on 12 October 202

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

13 hours ago

Question

HELP! I GOT BILLED FOR UNUSED SERVICES AFTER MY CONTRACT ENDED!!

I was still in the middle of my contract when I was going to be moving out of Singapore so I talked with TWO StarHub representatives both of whom

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

Update Bill

Hi! I wanted to re-contract my phone however, I just paid my recurrent bill. Is there any way that it can be updated by today? I say that it will be

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

2 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Contract Termination of Postpaid Connection from Abroad.

Hi Team, I am currently abroad and need to end the mobile postpaid contract from Abroad. Also request you to please generate the bill in advance bef

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

zIp-dIsK 

3 days ago

Question

$238 mobile plan

Good evening, I understand that the monthly mobile plan $238 is of no more, I would like to check if I would still receive $500 voucher when I am allo

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

6 days ago

Question

How to terminate SIM only No-contract Plan?

Hi Starhub, I leave Singapore for good in two months so I'd like to inquire how to terminate my mobile SIM-only plan (no contract). Is there anything

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 days ago

Question

Free Weekend Unlimited Data Expiring

Hi, I signed up for a sim-only plan with free weekend unlimited data a while back. Recently, i had received a message saying that the free weekend u

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 days ago

Question

Multiple Spam Calls!

I have been getting 1-2 calls daily from Edinburg. The numbers are always different but starts with +441., so blocking the number doesn't work. Also m

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 days ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question