Others

No Description Added

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
BBC First Programme

Hi on the BBC First Asia website Baptiste Series 2 is posted as available but when i went into channel 502, only series 1 is available but not 2. Please resolve.

Question

Starhub TV

Hi. My mum's starhub TV contract has ended and she need to pay more then usual. I've checked the app for recontract but the options are confusing and I am not able to know which one is similar to my mum's current package. So pls advise.

Question

Setup Box Firmware Upgrade

My setup box has gone into an endless loop of firmware upgrade since 2 hours ago and has not ended. I've tried switching off and on several times but nothing changes. What can I do? Thank you.

Question

HDD taken out from Starhub recorder

How do i reformat the HDD which is taken of the Starhub recorder.There is Data Error (Cyclic Redundancy Check) error msg. I cant even initialized the HDD. Pls help

Question

StarHub no longer values loyal customer

I am writing this article as i am extremely dissatisfied with the different treatment between new and existing customers. To start with, i have been a StarHub TV customer since cable vision. Last week, I went to your PS to renew MY HOME HUB and to my dismay, I found out that new customers for the h

Discussion

Remote control not working

Hi, my remote control just stopped working. I've changed the batteries but it's still not working. Whenever I pressed any button on the remote, the on/off button lights up in blue and that's it, nothing else happens? What can I do? Thanks!

Question

Remote Controller

Where can I purchase remote controller for my cable tv? I throw away by accident.

Question

Switch from Home hub to mobile and Broad band only

I have Home Hub contract with Mobile, Broadband, TV and Voice call together. As I seldom watch TV and never use Voice call (land line call), I want to cancel them. However, I would also like to keep current Mobile and Broadband contract. Is this possible? Or do I need to cancel everything and

Question

Deposit Refund

Hi, anyone can help to check the status of my deposit refund? Previously, they sent me cheque but I asked them to update to the correct name. Up to now no news from them. Any number I can call to? I tried several numbers by asking for my mobile or fin, however I am not starhub users anymore. Pl

Question

Starhub Overall Service

Recontract my subsription plan, engineer come to my home and exchange the modem. Engineer told me need to wait for 15min before the new parameters are transfer, mention that internet is working. Ask me to sign the service order without verify the system is working. Obivously both TV and Wifi is not

Discussion

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More