Skip to main content
Online Store

Online Store

What's your recent experience purchasing something on our StarHub Online Store? Share it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Unable to verify NRIC

Hi,  I'm currently trying to add a phone into my basket. But when asked to verify my NRIC. no matter how many times i tried. It all ends up with a rep

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

Why is click and collect not available?

I wanted to early recontract for the Samsung Galaxy S20+ in Red, but I've been trying since yesterday with no avail and the Click and Collect wasn't a

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Order confirmation email

Hi this is my first time doing an online order for starhub. In the email it stated that i need to show the print out order confirmation when receiving

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

Error during check out when portin singtel HP number to starhub

Hi Starhub, I have currently place a pre-order for Samsung Galaxy Ultra Cosmic gray 128G with plan of 80sgd/mo.However when checking out, error always

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

7 months ago

Question

CIS

I was able to access the CIS portal last month, but this week when they sent me an OTP, it's never sent to my inbox. I have checked junk mail but ther

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

StarHub 

a year ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to recontract sim only plan despite being eligible

I can't recontract help asap

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

debbiefa 

a year ago

Question

Is there a problem with the online store?

Would like to recontract but when I tried selecting delivery date & time it keeps giving me an error about unable to process order, please try again.

posted 

a year ago

Question

Unable to empty shopping cart

Experiencing a problem to recontract my phone. After I have proceeded to the "review and pay" section, I went away from my computer for a while and wh

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

Jere_Lim 

a year ago

Question

Re: Shopping Cart Error!

Hello jen1, simply clear you cache and restart your browser. If the issue still persist, please zap us a DM so we can assist further - Mike

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question