Online Store

Online Store

What's your recent experience purchasing something on our StarHub Online Store? Share it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Mr

Everytime I try to recontract on Starhub I get "Basket Pick Error". I complained to Starhub but no one resolved the matter. Extremely poor customer service and very low quality website.  

Question

Unable to remove items in my shopping cart

Hi, I am unable to remove items from my shopping cart. there no link to remove or delete

Question

Which EarPods is this, 3.5mm or lightning connector?

when selecting the accessories, wondering which kind of EarPods would be delivered, the description says with lightning connector, but the picture shows 3.5mm...

Question

How do I empty my Cart and start over

I'd recontract my mobile line with online store. I selected the plan and the device and put it in the Cart, but I'd now choose a different plan, how do I empty the Cart and start over? thanks!

Question

Remove item from cart

Why is there no way of removing an unwanted item from the cart? I've read previous posts, there is no such thing as "the delete ‘bin’ icon".

Question

Empty shopping cart

I have made a mistake and tried removing unwanted item from shopping cart. How to remove items from shopping cart?

Question

Share your StarHub Online Store buying experience here!

Dear Community Members,   Feel free to share and discuss your Online Store buying experience here!   New to Online Store? Check out the buying video guide below.     Happy shopping and we are looking forward to your contribution to this thread   &nbs

Question

ONLINE ORDER

I have tried ordering my Iphone 12 Pro Max online and it has been UNSUCCESSFUL. I had tried twice and when it didn't work, I called the Platinum Hotline (which I thought was supposedly exclusive and dedicated, YET I still had to be passed around) and I was referred to another colleague (Kelvin) who

Question

RE: Answers

Hi it keeps stating that "basket pick fail subscription fail" whenever i try to check out

Question

How to change handset in ongoing order?

How to change handset in the ongoing order? Currently I am in Order config page and wish to change the handset before confirming the order.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More