Online Store

Online Store

What's your recent experience purchasing something on our StarHub Online Store? Share it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
ONLINE ORDER

I have tried ordering my Iphone 12 Pro Max online and it has been UNSUCCESSFUL. I had tried twice and when it didn't work, I called the Platinum Hotli

Question

Share your StarHub Online Store buying experience here!

Dear Community Members,   Feel free to share and discuss your Online Store buying experience here!   New to Online Store? Check out the

Question

RE: Answers

Hi it keeps stating that "basket pick fail subscription fail" whenever i try to check out

Question

How to change handset in ongoing order?

How to change handset in the ongoing order? Currently I am in Order config page and wish to change the handset before confirming the order.

Question

Cancel online order

CS called me earlier to inform me my name on order and IC doesn't match so I will have to cancel this current order and make a new one. < removed

Question

BASKET PICK DEVICE error in online store

Encountered this error every single time i tried to recontract with a new phone. Tried clearing my cookies and cache and still getting this error. Use

Question

Basket Pick Device Error

I am encountering this error on the online store. How do i solve it?

Question

Entitlement for only one CIS line

Dear Sir/Madam, Today I tried to port in one new line to Starhub under CIS plan and have input all my particulars and requirements in the website. Ho

Question

Online order

< removed private information > I received this email about my comfirmation..supposed to be delivered today by 11am but no update yet

Question

How to acces the items in cart?

I have an order in cart and i have issue when checking out. It keep prompting me unable to process. Please try again later.   I tried to change

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More