Skip to main content
Online Store

Online Store

What's your recent experience purchasing something on our StarHub Online Store? Share it here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Cancel online order

CS called me earlier to inform me my name on order and IC doesn't match so I will have to cancel this current order and make a new one. < removed

Question

BASKET PICK DEVICE error in online store

Encountered this error every single time i tried to recontract with a new phone. Tried clearing my cookies and cache and still getting this error. Use

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

Basket Pick Device Error

I am encountering this error on the online store. How do i solve it?

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Shaibist 

3 months ago

Question

Entitlement for only one CIS line

Dear Sir/Madam, Today I tried to port in one new line to Starhub under CIS plan and have input all my particulars and requirements in the website. Ho

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

3 months ago

Question

Online order

< removed private information > I received this email about my comfirmation..supposed to be delivered today by 11am but no update yet

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

4 months ago

Question

How to acces the items in cart?

I have an order in cart and i have issue when checking out. It keep prompting me unable to process. Please try again later.   I tried to change

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

5 months ago

Question

Unable to verify NRIC

Hi,  I'm currently trying to add a phone into my basket. But when asked to verify my NRIC. no matter how many times i tried. It all ends up with a rep

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

8 months ago

Question

Why is click and collect not available?

I wanted to early recontract for the Samsung Galaxy S20+ in Red, but I've been trying since yesterday with no avail and the Click and Collect wasn't a

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

9 months ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Order confirmation email

Hi this is my first time doing an online order for starhub. In the email it stated that i need to show the print out order confirmation when receiving

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

10 months ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question