Network

Network

Encounter any mobile network issues while on your phone? Let us know

Ask a Question
  • •••
J
4G 5G network is so slow

i just changed to use Starhub.. but the data rate is less than 5Mps when full bar ?

Question

Poor network reception

Location: 640844 Just switched over multiple lines to Starhub a week ago and the reception for all my Starhub lines at the mentioned location is alway

Question

My 4G didnt work..

My 4G didnt work About 1 year after 1 went to overseas then came back singapore

Question

Poor network reception

Location: The Waterina condo, Lorong 40 Geylang Overall the development always has 1-2 bars only. Phone calls keep getting cut off and/or with poor r

Question

Very unhappy Customer. Complaint on Starhub's Unnecessary hard stand

Hi All. First, let me say that prior to this matter, Starhub(SH) has been very good and prompt with their service & enquiries. And for my hp line I ha

Question

Sim card problem

I have used Android phone before this. Now im changing to IOS and i cant use my data at all. What should i do?

Question

Poor Network

I have poor network reception at Bukit Batok St 32. My phone has only 1 bar and sometimes 0 bar inside the house. Is it my sim card issue? It's quite

Question

Calls using landlines can't get through to my mobile phone

People calling my mobile number using their landline have not been able to get through (engaged tone). Is there a problem with the mobile signal in Po

Question

Mobile Data Lost

My mobile data was drained about 10G without me using on 4th of Jan 2021. I made a call to hotline complaining about the problem. I have been waiting

Question

StarHub poor signal Taman Jurong

Just port in to StarHub from M1. Anyone have poor signal at Taman Jurong area? At home sometime only 2 out of 4 signal bar. Previously on M1 alway ful

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More