Network

Network

Encounter any mobile network issues while on your phone? Let us know

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Choppy Voice Calls

I've been facing an issue with StarHub voice calls, the calls are choppy and most of the times (per call) I can hardly understand what the other perso

Question

Feedback on area with bad reception

Hi, I noticed very bad reception at some areas in Sophia Residence condominium. It has literally zero to one bar of phone signal only. A lot of reside

Question

No Network

Hi I does not have any Network for my phone to even call the Hotline to resume back my line. Its there anyway to contact the customer service to resum

Question

5G supported

Want to know that Samsung galaxy s21 ultra US model support StarHub 5G cellular? 5G Bands 2, 5, 25, 41, 66, 71, 260, 261

Question

Mobile Data not working Frequently

Unfortunately I have been facing this frustrating issue. My mobile network is not working frequently. I am using Galaxy Note 8.  I have the data signa

Question

Network Selection In China

Hi, I have a Starhub SIM on Welcome Plan (which I have been using in Singapore). I am now in China and trying to latch on to a network, but cannot sel

Question

Reception at East Coast Lagoon Food Village

Any idea when 4G reception will be back at Lagoon hawker centre? Hasn’t been working for a week

Question

Weak phone signal at Sentosa Cove

Hi I live in Sentosa Cove in an apartment on the 6th floor and the Starhub phone signal is very poor (only 1 or 2 bars) and at times. Often I get bett

Question

unable to send or receive SMS

My iPhone is unable to receive/send SMS. Had restarted my phone but still unable to

Question

Postpaid 4g not working

My wife's post paid starhub line (Samsung S9+) keeps losing its 4g connection. Even after switching flight mode on / off, the 4g works, but stops agai

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More