Network

Network

Encounter any mobile network issues while on your phone? Let us know

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Data usage reminder

Wonder is it possible to use up 10% of 15GB ie 1.5GB in less than a min with a Starhub 4G line?

Question

Complaint on starhub public relation

My phone network has been giving me problems since March 2021. I’ve been trying to solve this issue with starhub but unfortunately there’s no solution

Discussion

Can’t use FamilyConnect mobile data on my Apple Watch SE

My watch is activated with FamilyConnect plan. I can make phone call from and to the watch, but cannot use the mobile data to locate its location or m

Question

Poor 4G reception at 11 Biopolis way (Helios) for units facing 10 Biopolis way (Chromos)

I noted that Samsung phones (Galaxy note 20 ultra and S21 ultra) tends to have poor reception when inside the units facing Chromos (10 Biopolis way) w

Question

Number erroneously ported away

Hi, I have a number which was ported over to giga but instead of giving me a new number, Giga replaced the number with another existing number I had o

Question

No signal on phone

I have recently upgraded to 5G SIM. The card has been activated. My phone can detect the SIM card but it’s not connected to the network. What is

Question

Weak signal at NTU Tamarind Hall

I want to report now at NTU Tamarind Hall, higher storey. Signal is mostly 2 bars on my iPhone

Question

SIM Card issue

I just recontract to a new plan with a handset. Got the new 5G sim card under the same current number. However, when i insert the new SIM card to the

Question

Accepted Solution

Fix Norton Installation Error 8504, Or Error 104

i dont know ,,when i try to install norton  i get installation error...

Question

Location accuracy

Hi. Is there a way to improve the location accuracy while on mobile data? The location accuracy on mobile data is way off compared to when on wifi. It

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More