Network

Network

Encounter any mobile network issues while on your phone? Let us know

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
No network coverage

Sitting here in Marina Bay Link Mall. There is no Internet connection here despite showing 4G+. Have to use singtel connection as a hotspot to post th

Question

Poor mobile coverage

Hi I've just shifted to a new house and the network here is horrible. I keep receiving missed calls notifications(no network missed calls) even when m

Discussion

Able to boost up Starhub mobile data coverage?

Area at Anchorvale Road area is pretty bad with many occasions of lost or intermittent connection from Mobile data (4G/5G).

Question

Terminate Mobil line

Hi: Can you please help to terminate my mobile line? I am not in Singapore for two years and this mobile line is not used anymore. , thank you.

Question

Mr jeffry

Since last my phone has no service I can’t receive and can’t call ..my line is not barred

Question

Accepted Solution

Sim Card no Bars

Good day!I have no bars in my sim card. It's funny because earlier in the morning, I was still engaged with the customer representative using it. But

Question

Very very poor signal & network data coverage

Very very poor signal & network data coverage. Totally impossible to make phone call or access the internet. Always zero or only 1 signal bar. Loc

Question

5G problems and nobody can fix it

I have been having constant network drops on my phone and the call centre has been unable to resolve the issue. Everytime I call I have to repeat myse

Question

Have Mobile+ Subscription but more than 70% of the time have on 4g or worse H+

I'm getting 4G or H+ connection in places where its supposedly 'fully covered' for 5G network like in westmall. When I switch on and off airplane mode

Question

Postpaid to Prepaid

Hi! Can I port postpaid to prepaid?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More