Network

Network

Encounter any mobile network issues while on your phone? Let us know

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Can send SMS but cannot receive

Over more than two months, I can’t send SMS but I can’t receive them. Already dialled the barring code to cancel outgoing SMS barring, but Somehow it was not successful. Can you help me with this? FYI, currently using prepaid SIM card from outside of Singapore. Thanks.

Question

I cant receive SMS OTP from banks..

Recently ported my number over from M1 to Starhub and I realised I cant receive automated SMS from all my banks. Tried restarting, using on another phone. I can send and receive normal SMS but not automated ones.. Tried the #35*PASSWORD*16SEND too.. none of it seems to work.

Question

Very poor network coverage in Downtown Line (Eastern Stretch)

Hi, has anyone else been experiencing very poor network coverage whilst in Downtown Line, especially along the Eastern Stretch between Bedok Reservoir and MacPherson stations? Been trying to play Pokemon Unite and I keep getting disconnected due to poor or no network coverage while on my commute. My

Discussion

Network issues

Very poor network at Mandai. Last few weeks

Question

How to terminate contract when I bought phone

Hi, anyone can help me 😢 I came back my country already not in Singapore I signed contract when I buy new phone 75$ 2 years Now finished 2 years already how can I cancel my sim? Because they charge me 😥😥

Question

[URGENT] No Mobile Signal at Home

Hi all, I recently moved and have been facing no mobile signal whenever I'm in the room - causing me to miss tons of important calls but meanwhile, my roommate, who is on another telco works perfectly fine. I would need some advice. Thanks

Question

StarHub Mobile Data

Anybody have any issue with their data for mobile tonight 05 Oct 21

Question

Bad reception in Jurong Island

Why is the reception so bad in Jurong Island? It shows 4G+ but the speed is pathetically slow. Apps requiring network take forever to load. I googled and there were feedbacks regarding this already since years ago. Nothing will be done to address this?

Question

What is trisim BLK and RGL

During recontract, 2x new simcards were given. Trisim BLK and Trisim RGL. What is/are the difference?

Question

Can’t use FamilyConnect mobile data on my Apple Watch SE

My watch is activated with FamilyConnect plan. I can make phone call from and to the watch, but cannot use the mobile data to locate its location or make FaceTime call. I also check the mobile data in my StarHub account, it shows the mobile data of the watch is unavailable. It has been for 10 days w

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More