Network

Network

Encounter any mobile network issues while on your phone? Let us know

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
New handset with new sim card

Hi, I have recently recontract my line and got a new handset but never request for a new sim. However when the handset was delivered , a new sim card

Question

HomeHub+ 2G and 4G $50 SIM Only 1 year plan

I am currently on New HomeHub Plus and have 3 mobile lines on 2 year plans with 30 % discount and eligible for re-contract in Sept. If I re-contract m

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

10 d ago

Question

5g slow network

I'm having terrible 5g experience.. its slow loading on games, social media, even sending videos and pictures need time to load and send successfully.

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

20 d ago

Question

Starhub signal low at Tuas area

Literally no signal. I thought it was the structure of the building that cause the problem however even when I step outside still dun have signal

posted 

23 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

23 d ago

Discussion

Poor network coverage at 195 Pearl's Hill Terrace

I think this question have been asked many time, can you guys do something about the network coverage at this place. Often, in my office, the network

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

VoWiFI

Hi, I would like to ask how to activate VoWiFi on Starhub? Do I need to subscribe to HD Voice+ and how do I do so? I recently ported into Starhub yes

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

Starhub upgraded to 5G but coverage still sucks

I has with starhub since 2003 but then the network coverage still have not much improvement. Area of eunos and some parts of tampines is hell so bad.

posted 

5 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Discussion

Account reactivate

Hi I have suspended my line but am going back to singapore soon, would like to reactivate my line. Please let me know the procedure to do so. Thank yo

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

Starhub postpaid service to prepaid conversion

I would like to change my postpaid service to prepaid with starhub. What is the procedure to convert.Please advise. Thank you. RegardsDurai

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

Slow 5G downloads

Hi, i recently upgraded my phone to Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G and it seems like 4G works even better as I cant even download a simple game(less than 2GB

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Carla_P 

1 m ago

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More