Network

Network

Encounter any mobile network issues while on your phone? Let us know

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
5g is extremely unstable!!!

This is sooooo bad. Change over to 5g and is so unstable, download and uploading is slow. Sometime it just indicate no network!! What is happening?

Question

Not getting OTP SMSes

Since last Sunday not getting banking OTPs from banks based in India. Have not changed any settings. Pls have a look.

Question

Bad signal - reception at Marina Bay Residences on 37th floor

Good afternoon, I have moved in last week and i only have one or two bits of signal on my phone when i am in the bedroom and guest bedroom. My phone is connected to the intercom, so it is really a problem as i will miss people who try and get in and use intercom downstairs because my phone is ou

Question

Poor reception in Tapestry Condo basement

Hi team, got very poor basement reception in The Tapestry condo at Tampines. Any way of improving it?

Question

RCS messaging charges

Samsung and Apple now supporting RCS. How is the charging fees of Starhub for RCS messaging? I can't find any faq on the usage and fees. Is it like MMS using data thus not charge as SMS? Thanks.

Question

Poor network

There’s very poor 5G network in my workplace 3rd floor 8 Upper Changi Road North, Singapore 506906

Question

Internet goes off

I'm using a Samsung S21 plus with 4G sim only plan, the 4G signal is usually on for a while between 5-15min then just goes off (full bar, 4G logo still on, but no data happening), and the internet will only come back if I switch to 3G or re log in to the network, 3G seems to be more stable but after

Question

5g slow network

I'm having terrible 5g experience.. its slow loading on games, social media, even sending videos and pictures need time to load and send successfully.. if it takes too long, I have to switch to 4g.. other than town and cbd areas, everywhere seems to be slow 5g and even worse, I have to switch back a

Question

Poor internet connection around Tampines IndustrialAVE 5

For past 3 weeks, we have been having very poor, sometimes no internet connection at our workplace around Tampines industrial AVE 5.

Question

Poor Mobile Signal

Poor Mobile signal at - VivoCity Mall DownTownEast Difficulty accessing local shopping site via StarHub. Reason- * Busy site? * too many users at Mall? We noted that friends, subscribers of another telco, had no such difficulty. In fact, we finally used their hp as hotspot to access

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More