My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
data usage cannot be track with starhub apps

Hi, i am having this problem to track my data usage from the starhub apps , it is not working for the past 2 months. I have e mailed the customer service 5 times, called the starhub hotline several times, but none can help and the problem persisted.Now that i cannot track the data usage, is very inc

Question

Error Message: The Hub iD is not activated while trying to sign up

Hi there i have just signed up for an account but Starhub did not send an activation email. The only error message that i get is thisThe Hub iD is not activatedDo let me know how may i rectify this issue as i am trying to sign up for a Sim-only no contract mobile plan

Question

FIN or NRIC

What is a FIN or NRIC. I am an Australian and these terms are not familiar, but it seems I need one of these to be able to sign in to my Happy Roam account Murray

Question

problem upgrading hub iD

Hi,  I tried to link my FIN number to my StarHub account many times but failed. "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer".  I just purchased the StarHub postpaid sim only plan yesterday. currently I only have StarHub Prepaid Mobile service while the new sim card will be delivered

Question

Unable to Link HubID to Starhub Account

Hey Team Could you please help me to link up my HubID with my starhub account? The error stating: "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer"   I just received the sim card over the weekend, tried to link my starhub account to access MyStarHub apps but failed. Cellular network has

Question

Hub ID disabled

Hi, I cannot login to my hub id with the below error, please kindly help. Hub iD account is temporarily disabled for security reasons.

Question

Accepted Solution

Hubid Help

Hi, I would need some help for my Hubid login as I have forgotten my password and the email that I had registered for the Hubid is no longer in use. Thank you!

Question

Hub ID and billing account not linked

Hi i have a problem with Hub ID, i just recently signed a mobile line with starhub. I tried to link my Hub ID with a billing account and when it prompted me to enter my nric and date of birth, it says that my nric is already registered in the system, even though my account is not linked to any billi

Question

Update my EP ID to SPR ID

I am currently a CES customer. I want to update my EP ID to my new SPR ID. How can I do this?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More