My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Overseas: Issue receiving OTP so unable to log in Starhub App

Hi, I relocated Overseas last August. I would like to verify if my Singapore number is still valid and eventually do some top-up to keep using it.However, when I try to log in the Starhub App, it issues an OTP which I don't receive (note: I inserted the correct Sim Card and tried on 2 different hand

Question

cannot review the usage of local usage details (data)

recently, I have changed my contract plan to $25 non-contract plan...but I cannot review on the data usage....there is a duplicate date and daily data usage...but the summary always shown 0 Gb usage....can kindly advise how to resolve this issue?

Question

Accepted Solution

Hub ID Upgrade - Unable to link FIN to StarHub account

HII'm unable to link my Hub ID with my FIN.It always shows an error"The NRIC / FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter new one."Please assist. Thank you.

Question

The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer

I am a new StarHub prepaid user. After creating the StarHub account, I am setting The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer error while linking my FIN with the account. Please help.

Question

Unable to view my Account in website and MyStarhub App

HiFor the last few days, I am unable to view my account details, mobile usage both in the starhub website and MyStarhub app. My son also faced same problem, but he is now able to view the details (because this he exceeded his data cap). Can you please check and guide?I have the staarhub is upto date

Question

Accepted Solution

HUB ID Problem

Hi, I signed up for an iPad with Starhub last month that included a mobile broadband SIM card. Having issues logging in to Hub ID as I have an old Hub ID tied to my NRIC but this account is not linked to the iPad SIM given by Starhub. Now I have problems logging in to my Hub ID to make bill payments

Question

Unable to view my Account in both websitee and MyStarhub App

Hi, I just recontract the homehub package. However, I am unable to view my plan statistics such as data usage on both the online Hub portal and the MyStarhub phone app. I have tried reinstalling/clearing the cache of the phone app multiple times, the problem still persists. None of my accounts info

Question

Hub ID Error

Hi. I'm getting a "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer" error. Please help. Thanks!

Question

Inaccurate Data Usage Amount Tracking on Starhub App

I am using a 3rd party Mobile Data tracking app to keep track on my data usage. For years the amount of data usage on my 3rd party app and Starhub App are quite similar and accurate. However after I recontract to a new plan recently. Starhub App is showing abt 20% more data that I have used compare

Question

Accepted Solution

Hub id link with NRIC NO.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More