My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Problem linking account to Hub ID

We have applied for a transfer of ownership in mid-November from my name to another person's name for a broadband subscription. The new owner is trying to link the account to his hub id, but is not able to. It seems like he was being prompted to key in the right account number.  Does the account num

Question

My Starhub app error "Hub iD not linked"

Hi, So i recently signed up with Starhub and I'm trying to access the My Starhub app, to no avail. I've already created a Hub iD account and upgraded it on the website (I already received the confirmation email as well). However, when I try to login on the app, it just keeps coming up with this erro

Question

Hub ID Upgrade - Unable to link FIN to StarHub account

HII'm unable to link my Hub ID with my FIN.It always shows an error.Can you please help to solve this issue

Question

The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer

Recently I have convert from starhub prepaid to postpaid. I need to create Hub iD in order to use starhub apps. However, whenever i try to linked my account, it shows "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer". Please help!

Question

Login problem

I’m having troubles logging on to the starhub app with my SIM card’s phone number. Can someone help me with it please ? thanks Mandy

Question

Unable to login starhub app with error message: timeout exception f-0

Hi there, I've trying to login to my starhub app with my correct ID and password but unsuccessful with error message: timeout exception f-0. I have no trouble login using web browser. Please advise, Thank you!

Question

Re: StarHub app

Good morning Joeneth123, I hear your concerns. I regret to inform you that currently, to ensure that only the subscriber has access to the account information, users are required to log in their My StarHub App (MSA) to view the details of Data Usage.    I suggest monitoring your usag

Question

StarHub app

why is the StarHub app different from singtel app!? When I was using singtel, I could check my data usage without even to have an account as Long as the registered number is in the phone and data is on? Especially when now my StarHub plan is under my sister’s hub circle account , I can’t use the app

Question

Unable to login into My starhub due to F-202 error

I was suddenly logged out of my hubid and is not able to login. It shows "F-202: Accepted" error. What happened and how could i solve this issue. Thank you Updated: could login through starhub website but not through the my starhub app

Question

Unable to upgrade my hub id

Hi, I've a plan to sign up for a line for 2 years contract but when I try sign up with my FIN it always ends with an error "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer" please help me to solve this problem This is the error i received at all time 😣😣

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More