My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••

Accepted Solution

Hub id disabled

Dear StarHub,I'm having trouble to log in to my account, got below error messageYour Hub iD account is temporarily disabled for security reasons. To enable your account, please email to hubidsupport@starhub.com for assistance.However did email to hubidsupport@starhub.com but without any response and

Question

HUB ID Upgrade - Unable to link NRIC to Starhub account

Hi,I apply for SIM only plan (no contract) on 26 May 2020 & arrange for delivery on 30 May 2020. Now, I'm having issue to link my Hub ID to the starhub account.My Hub ID and password is working and after logging with my Hub ID, it ask me to upgrade my Hub ID to link my starhub account. After keying

Question

Is Starhub webpage down?

Hi, I am trying to pay my bills via https://login.starhubgee.com.sg/, but browsers says "This site cannot be reached". How do i pay bills? my Giro start next month onwards. Thanks.

Question

Postpaid Hub ID

Hi,  i would like to enquire, im no longer using the old email address which is my hub id and it linked with my nric. How can i change my hub id to the new email address? Also my line is terminated and i would like to open a new line online.

Question

Hub id

Hi, I would like to reset my mother hub is, but the problem is we have no access to the email account that is being used to the hub id. Would appreciate the help. Many thanks Qarlis

Question

Hub id problem

Hii!Recently I have converted from prepaid to postpaid. But when I try to link my Hub id to the account, it shows "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer." Can you help me Thank you

Question

Invalid NRIC

Hi i have already registered my Hub ID via email to check my e-bill but when prompted to link my account & hub ID, the NRIC i typed in (same as the NRIC i signed up with) is in invalid.  Please Help!

Question

Remove/Delete/Change Hub ID Email

Hi, my mobile billing account is linked to an old HUB ID which is not using anymore. Can i request to change the email or cancel the old hub id?

Question

My Starhub App crashes each time i try to open it on my Ipad.

Anyone can help with this problem?i got a mobile line and uses it for my ipad. At first the app was workin fine but now i cant even open the app on my ipad. Each time i try to open it crashes right away.

Question

Problem upgrading hub iD

Hello,I tried to link my FIN number to my StarHub account many times but failed. "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer".  I only have StarHub pay as you go. How do I link my FIN number to my StarHub account in order to use my hub iD and the my starhub app customization?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More