My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Hub ID Upgrade - Unable to link NRIC to StarHub account

Hi,   I tried to link my NRIC to my StarHub account many times but failed. The error message as shown was "The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer".    I currently do not own any StarHub postpaid services but I have StarHub Prepaid Mobile service.   How do I

Question

Successfully port over number but starhub app still not updated

hi i have recieved sms on the port over from M1 to starhub was successful but i still couldnt view my bills and data usage etc on the starhub app, it is still showing the temporary number that i was given.   I have also called to check and the person told me it was successfully port over. Yes

Question

Nric LINKED to unknown email address

Hi, this is kind of an emergency as my nric is linked to an email address that I don’t recognise when I newly registered for HUB ID. Kindly advice how do I update my email address to the one I’m currently using? This happens when I try to link my nric to my new hub id and system prompt n

Question

Starhub Mobile App not able to login using Hub ID with plus sign

Hi all, I have a hub id with plus sign e.g. example+starhub@gmail.com and I am able to login into StarHub web but not able to login to the mobile app.

Question

Hub Id Activation Error

I'm a new starhub user and i alr registered for a hubid but it wont activate. When I tried to complete my registration via the link they gave me on email, it says error and that system is unable to process my request. I also can't log in to my account. What do I do?

Question

Accepted Solution

was my number get charged by Starhub's Amazon Prime?

a month ago my mum renew her contract and was rewarded with 3 months free Amazon prime member, and today i recalled that she forgot sign up the free Amazon yet so i just go ahead and help her sign up..   so i went to the starhub app and the offers still valid until 21st September 2020, which i

Question

Outstanding Bill

How to check my previous outstanding bill?

Question

HubID login - can't view anything except profile

I have logged in with my HubID (both online and mobile app).  But on the browser, I cannot get past the profile/login page.  even if I click on My Account, or View bill, it will divert me back to the profile page. please help.  thanks

Question

Recontract using My Starhub Application

I would like to raise an issue with regards to recontracting Starhub SIM only plan via My Starhub application. As my previous $25 SIM only 1 year plan with 1 year free value-added-service(s)[50 GB worry-free data & unlimited weekend pass] was due to expire, I recontracted via My Starhub applicat

Question

Hub ID link unable to link

HiI am trying to upgrade Hub ID with my FIN. However, the system says "does not belong to valid user". The FIN is correct, so please assist.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More