My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
My StarHub App 101: How to Download and Log in to My StarHub App with Hub iD and mobile number

If you’re reading this, you might be new to My StarHub App, or even new to our StarHub fam-bam (welcome!). If you ask any of our advocates or long standing customers, they’d tell you that My StarHub App is a very handy tool to manage all your StarHub services. Downloading and using My St

Article

My StarHub App is not available in iOS App Store Vietnam

Hi, Could you please make the My StarHub App available in Vietnam iOS App Store? I can not find the My StarHub App on the iOS App Store because my region is Vietnam.

Question

poor customer service feedback

Chatted with a male service operator on 20 Dec 2020, 435pm, on billing enquiries, and sorting out iHub ID matters. He did attempt to help, but courtesy was minimal. After barely 7 minutes of trying to problem-solve, he hung up when was told specifically not to. This comes after already having waited

Discussion

How to Add another member of family to access Starhub Account?

I bought a mobile phone for a family member.How can the member access the Starhub account to co-manage the phone? Currently, only I can access the account through logging in with my HubID via the Starhub mobile app or website.

Question

Reward tab error Not Acceptable -406 for android app

rewards tab not working for my starhub android app. I have already reinstall the app but the error still the same

Question

Unsubscribe TVB anywhere+

Hi, i have subscribed TVB anywhere+ through Starhub. How can i unsubscribe it? Thks

Question

Sal

How do we access the Starhub ID if the email that was used for registration is already inaccessible (long time never use). Starhub hotline is super busy unable to take in our call for assistance.

Question

Trouble unlocking and activating Hub ID

Hi there, I know this question has probably been posted many times before but despite trying the methods posted in this forum, I’m still having trouble unlocking and activating my Hub ID. Seeking assistance.  Thanks. 

Question

linking

i cannot linked my nric to my starhub and when i log in with my number it says please log in with a registered number 

Question

starhub ID cannot link to my FIN

I went to starhub shop for signing up a mobile line. A staff helped me to do it. He created a starhub Id too. But in the end,there was no stock. Then I tried to order from online but I cannot use the early email for starhub Id cuz I dont know password and cannot complete registration. Then I used an

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More