My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Mr

Cannot register, my NRIC no is not registered or something. Lousy.

Question

Official Solution

F-500 error for starhub app

Been facing issue login into starhub app for the past 2 weeks, showing F-500 error and prompt to try again later. Report the issue but never receive any response from starhub

Question

Unable to login to my starhub app

I am unable to login in to my starhub app since 15 April 2021. It keeps showing error F-500. The login ID and password I typed is correct, and Ive updated to the latest version 5.4.0 on 1 April 2021. Kindly advise. Thank you.

Question

Unable to login F-500 error

Error f500 when using app

Question

Amazon Prime charging from Starhub, but Starhub can’t do anything.

I first activated the starhub free trial for Amazon Prime on 14/12 and received a message indicating it will be chargeable from 15/01/2021. I've looked up the account settings in Starhub Apps but no option to cancel the service. I tried to look through my Amazon to cancel, it stated contact to Sta

Question

Accidental subscription to hotstar

Please help me cancel my subscription. A few minutes ago I accidentally click on subscribe now for the hot star 12 month contract accidentally as I was going to sibscribe to Disney+ but click on the wrong button. I have no intention of subscribing to hotstar but the app won’t let me unsubscrib

Question

Change of email address

May I know how to change the registered email address for HUB ID? Thank you 

Question

Can’t link my acc

it said my hub id was not link to my acc need to upgrade. So when I went to upgrade and entered my fin number it said my fin number was not registered with StarHub services so what should I do ??

Question

Free disney+ promotion for 12 months on new s21 mobile+ plan not reflected in app?

I activated Disney+ through my starhub app for my new mobile+ 65 plan with Samsung s21. Although it is specifically mentioned that the promotion is valid in the faq, upon activating the plan, I'm stuck with the 6 month bundle with first 2 months free. It doesn't allow me to unsubscribe as well now.

Question

paynow payment to starhub uen not working

i have use paynow to pay starhub uen number < remove private information > is there anyway to getback my money if starhub do not accept this as payment mode?

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More