My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
U
Termination charges

I would like to feedback regarding the Starhub App. I have decided to terminate my contract and change to another telco so I checked my contract details on the Starhub app and it stated May 2021 with no charges. So i proceeded to terminate my contract. When my bills came, i was shocked that it was

Idea

Unable to access rewards page

The rewards page is displaying a blank page since last Friday. Any solution as I need to redeem my rewards which are expiring soon

Question

How to Apply for Recurring Credit Card via My StarHub App?

Say goodbye to the late payment fees and skip the queue! Enjoy the convenience to pay your StarHub bills anytime, anywhere on the go with a recurring credit card payment arrangement. With this, your payment will automatically be deducted on your monthly bill due date.  Follow the steps below o

Article

Why is the Starhub app so buggy?

What is wrong with starhub app? I linked it to giro, and it stopped making payment for 3 months, which resulted in late payment fee, the guy on the helpline say it can be waived but it didn't get waived, now i switch the payment to credit card and it still didn't get through, and caused another lat

Discussion

Missing details in StarHub apps

One of my mobile line details are not appearing in the apps. Sent 2 feedback via the apps but not response till date. Anyone encountered the same issue?

Question

Hub iD link to My StarHub Account error: The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid customer

https://login.starhubgee.com.sg/sso/AssociationEnterNricServlet When I input correct FIN and click "Next", it tells me error:"The NRIC / FIN provided does not belong to a valid custome" Actually i already has an account in StarHub. Could you help to resolve it?

Question

MyStarhub App Unresponsive after activating account for Family member

Hi, After granting basic access to my son to monitor usage details in myStarhub app, both he and i are unable to access the app. Stuck on the app landing page as shown on the screenshot below: Anyone else facing similar issues? or can S

Question

Starhub website and app

My starhub app not showing my subscribed services. I login via website and it shows zero services as well. I am hub club member. This only happens recently.

Question

Accepted Solution

Unable to set data usage alert to another mobile number

I tried to set data usage alert to another mobile number however both mobile app and desktop ver unable to set up.

Question

Cancellation of Mobile Phone and Internet Service

I would like to ask about canceling my cell phone and internet service.

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More