My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
How do I see call and data usage history?

I want to see my call and data usage history, where can I find it?  I've installed the app but don't see it.  Please help. I want to know exactly how i spent the balances in my account

Question

Hub ID not working - Not able to reach Customer Care

Hi, My hub id is disabled the moment I created it. It says security question might not be correct. I’m not sure how it works. Been waiting on the customer care line for 90 minutes and no one picks up I feel I’m stuck. Can someone help ?    Regards, Sethu 

Question

Hub iD acc temporarily disabled due to security reasons

Hi, my hubid account temporarily disabled due to security reasons. I have sent an email yesterday morning to hubidsupport@starhub.com but have not received any reply.  I also tried using the starhub virtual assistant to unlock my acc. But there was no record based on name that i have entered. Please

Question

Hub ID disabled

Dear StarHub,I'm having trouble to log in to my account as my Hub iD account is temporarily disabled for security reasons. Tried using the virtual assistant to no avail. Please assist. Thank you.

Question

Accepted Solution

I can not download and see my online bill

Usually i m always download the copy of my bill and keep.but recently i can not do . i manage to download but with 0 byte size.i need my bill to claim my office and for support documents also.

Question

Entered a wrong hub id

Hi, I have entered a wrong hub id for my hub account and will like to reset how should I reset it? Thank you.

Question

Can’t see online bill and previous transactions

Hi,  This afternoon I received my e-bill alert through email.  I went to my starhub app to check and confirm the amount but the bill section suddenly gone. I updated and reinstall my starhub app but the same problem still occurs.  I decided to log in to the starhub website using my laptop but it say

Question

Cannot log in star hub app

Please help!thanks! 

Question

Hub id temporarily disable

Dear StarHub,I'm having trouble to log in to my account, got below error messageYour Hub iD account is temporarily disabled for security reasons. To enable your account, please email to hubidsupport@starhub.com for assistance.However did email to hubidsupport@starhub.com but without any response and

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More