My StarHub App

My StarHub App

Share what you love about My StarHub App or report any bugs here

Ask a Question
  • •••
Unable to create hub ID, help!

I’m having issues with creating a hub ID. When I try to register with my NRIC, it says it exists in the system. But I have never registered for one before. I then click on the forgot my hub ID button but it states hub ID is not activated or no security question.. could anyone help me out here. Am re

Question

Hub ID cannot link to account

Hi i am a new subscriber , I cannot link my Hub ID, please help thanks

Question

Change Billing Address

Hi, I've changed billing address via My Starhub, but the latest bill still shows the old address. Now I want to get smartsupport service, but they said they can only deliver to the address registed at starhub. I was wondering how to do? Thanks

Question

Unable to link Starhub ID to an account

Hi, The problem is I can’t seem to link my Hub ID to my Starhub Account. I keep getting an error that says "The NRIC/FIN you provided already exists in the system. Please enter new one". Please assist,Thank you.

Question

Cannot link HUB ID to starhub account

Hi, I try to link my hubID to starhub account but once I've keyed  in my NRIC number, the following error message appear : "Cant get your mobile NO." and I've confirmed that the number I keyed in is correct.Please help. thanks Maggie

Question

Hub is temporary disabled.

Hi I tried to login to my hubid but it was temporary disabled. What do I do next pls. Thank you

Question

Hub id

Hi starhub,   I was unable to link my hub id to my billing acct.. when i key my FIN it will tell that FIN was already registered. Please refer to the image..  I want to acces my bill but i cannot do so because i cannot link to hub id. Thanks

Question

unable to upgrade hubid

hi.  I'm unable to upgrade my hub id. it's says nric not valid or does not belong in their database.   email : selinatay25@yahoo.com

Question

Cannot register Hub ID

I tried so many times unable to register. What is wrong with your platfom

Question

Get Started!

Ask a question

Popular Conversations

View More